¤Chapter 3¤

Long chapter ahead

3rd pov

y/n was quite the whole car ride to Nayeon's house. She was happy but anxious at te same time. She knew were this little 'party' of them was leading. Everytime they planned something like this it lead to a sleepover.

Ever sinds y/n was little she hated sleepovers. She had trouble sleeping without her sister by her side. She got really bad insomnia and that didn't help the state of her heart.

The house they lived in was small due to financial problems and there were only two bedrooms, so y/n and Ha Yi shared a room.

It was also nice to have someone look over y/n since during the night, her heart would have alot of problems keeping up with the rest of her body.

Most of the time y/n would wake up in pain and tears and Ha Yi was the only one who could calm her down and get her back to sleep.

Since y/n is now older, Ha Yi is trying to push y/n out of her comfort zone so that she can have more fun and stand one her own feet. But everytime they are planning something together, y/n just comes up with an excuse of why she can't stay for the night.

"Why are you so quite little one?" Jeongyeon asked y/n. "Ehm nothing unnie, I'm fine" Jeongyeon always reminded her of her sister. She could always tell if there was something wrong with y/n.

Jeongyeon placed her hand on y/n's.
"Look at me, we are here for you, I'm here for you, we won't let anything bad happen to you" she said with a soft voice. By now y/n was building up tears in her eyes.

Jeongyeon was always her protecting angel. She could look right trough y/n and within a second, she knew, she was not fine. Jeongyeon placed her arm around y/n and 10 secondes later the youngest fell asleep in her arms.

Time skip>>>>>>>>

"y/n we're here" a soft voice spoke. y/n woke up and saw Jeongyeon hanging over her with Nayeon clinging on her arm. "Oh jagi look at our little baby, why is she so cute" Nayeon squealed while half hitting Jeonyeon.

 Nayeon and Jeongyeon where always seen as the parents of the group since they were the oldest, they would asways treat y/n as their little baby

Nayeon and Jeongyeon where always seen as the parents of the group since they were the oldest, they would asways treat y/n as their little baby. y/n would pretend to hate it, but she secretly likes it.

"I'm awake unnie, so stop teasing" y/n said. "So now that everyone is ready, shall we go inside?" Everyone nodded their heads and walked inside.

Once they were inside they were greeted by Nayeon's mom. "Hello girls, nice to see you again" mrs. Im greeted. "Hey mom, this is our new friend, she joined our class today."

"Oh, hello young lady, what's your name sweetie?"Nayeon's mom asked.
"Park Jihyo, nice to meet you mrs. Im." After greeting her mom she went back to the kitchen to finish dinner.

The girls went to the living room and discided to watch a movie. After the movie was done, Chaeyoung suggested they could get to know more about Jihyo during a game of truth or dare.