¤Chapter 19¤

y/n pov

After we visited the cafe we went back home to help mom finish preparing for the dinner. We got out of the car and walked inside. We heard our mom talking with someone.

We got to the kitchen and saw who she was talking to. It was Crush oppa. "Hey babe, happy birthday!" He said when he saw Ha Yi unnie and kissed her. They went back to cooking, and I wanted to go to my room to change, until Crush oppa pulled me aside.

"y/n, I got something for you, as a thank you" he said and ran off to get something. He came back within seconds and showed it to me. My mouth fell on the floor. It's gorgeous.

"I know it's not much, but it was my first guitar, my dad gave it to me

"I know it's not much, but it was my first guitar, my dad gave it to me. I fixed it up a bit so it would suit your taste." He said. Once he was done I hugged him. "Thank you so much oppa!"

A few weeks ago, after the performance, I dicited that I want to do more with music. I got inspired one evening, and I wrote a song. It is for Jihyo unnie. I practised at school because I needed a guitar. I asked Crush oppa to teach me because I know that he is in the music industry.

Mom and Ha Yi unnie overheard us and came to look at what the noice and exitement was about. "Look mom, unnie, Crush oppa gave me his first guitar!" I yelled. "Oh my, that's so nice!" My mom said and patted his shoulder.

I thanked him over and over again and then went to my room. I sat down on my bed and got my notebook from the bedside table. I opened the page with some of the lyrics and played a little to get used to the new guiter.

"ne sarangeun haneulboda
gibun joeun barameul molgo wasseotgo
ne sarangeun badaboda
neogeureopge nae mameul ihaehaesseosseo

How lucky am I am I am I am I am I?
How lucky am I am I am I am I am I?"

One day I will sing this song for her when it's finished. I remebered the deal between me and Yves unnie, if she confesses to Chuu unnie, I will confess to Jihyo unnie. And what better way to do that than with a song.

I looked at the time and realised that I had to pick up Jihyo in an hour. So I took a shower and looked for another outfit.

 So I took a shower and looked for another outfit