¤Chapter 14¤

3rd pov

The talent show was over. The school had set up a secret after party to end the week on a high note. The students were all suprised because their school hasn't done something like this before.

The girls we all too lazy to change back into regular oufits so they just went in their performance outfits. The first thing that they did was searching for their families.

y/n was looking in the crowd for her mom and sister. "y/n over here!" She heard her mom yell and turned around. She saw them and ran in a straight line (that's the only straight thing about this story).

When she got in front of them, her mom hugged her tight with tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying eomma?" y/n asked a bit worried. "Don't worry, I'm just so proud of you, you look great and you were amazing."

y/n smiled. That's all she ever wanted to hear. "I knew you could do it" Ha Yi simply said. Again wanting to be a serious woman but her dongsaeng really made it hard for her to keep in how proud she was.

"Aishhh fack it, come here you..." Ha Yi said finally letting her excitement out and pulling her in a hug. "This is my baby sister!" She yelled for everyone to hear. "Ok unnie too much" y/n said while laughing.

"So where is this future girl of yours?" Their mom asked. "Keep it down eomma, just because I like her doesn't mean she likes me back" she whisperyelled. "I don't care, take me to her"

y/n rolled her eyes and took her to Jihyo and her parents. When she found her she tapped on Jihyo shoulder and she turned around with a smile. "Hey, ehm my mom wanted to meet you and your parents"

"Hi, I'm Lee Boyoung, y/n's mother." She introduced with a wide smile. "You must be Jihyo then, she keeps talking about you" she said with a wink. y/n was embarresed by her mom and looked down with a red face. "I also want to thank you for doing this with y/n, without you, she wouldn't have shown this side of herself"

"It was a plessure mrs. Lee" Jihyo said and looked at y/n who was just staring at her. "Hello, we are Jihyo's parents" mr. Park and mrs. Park said. "May I ask, where is your husband mrs. Lee?" Mrs. Park asked.

y/n and Ha Yi both grabbed there mothers hand. "He unfortuantly passed away 17 years ago." She said with a sad smile. "Oh, I'm sorry for bringing it up" "no no it's ok, really"

While the parents and Ha Yi were talking, Jihyo pulled y/n towards the garden. They were walking for a bit and then sat down on a bench. It was already dark out.

"You never talked about your dad" Jihyo said

"You never talked about your dad" Jihyo said. "I'm sorry, I was 1 when he passed, I can't remember much." "I'm sorry I'm just curious" Jihyo said. "No, it's not that I don't want to talk about him, at home we never talk about him. It's hard for eomma ever since he has passed." y/n said and pulled a picture out her wallet.

" y/n said and pulled a picture out her wallet

It was a picture of her parents. y/n smilled at the picture. "I love the way my mom smiles in this picture, I have never seen this smile before." She said with a sad smile.

All y/n wanted was for her mom to be happy. Jihyo hugged the girl. After a while she pulled back and cupped y/n's cheek. "You have his eyes, and her nose." She said while inspecting every detail in her face.

y/n froze and she felt her heart race, but not in a bad way, it was different this time. She had this sudden urge to kiss her. Then all of a sudden they heard Momo and Sana scream for them and again, they got interupted.

"There you guys are! We have been looking for you all over the school. The party is about to begin so let's goooooooo!" Sana yelled. The two looked at eachother and laughed at the two older girls.

They all walked inside and went to the others who where already on the dancefloor. Jihyo pulled Momo aside. "Are you kidding me unnie, y/n and I were about to kiss again but you and Sana unnie ruined my chance." She said and scolled the girl even tho she is older. Momo just looked at her and mouthed 'sorry' before running to Dahyun on the dance floor.

All the parents where just talking and the students where dancing there asses of on the dance floor. They where getting tired and went for some drinks, when all of a sudden a slow song started and some of the students stared to slow dance.

Momo pulled Dahyun who was in the middle of drinking her punch. Michaeng looked at eachother and knew what the other was thinking. Sana was begging Tzuyu to join her and after doing aegyo Tzuyu wanted to do anything to make it stop so she had no choice but to join. 2yeon took eachothers hands and bowed like they were royals.

Meanwhile, Jihyo and y/n were standing there akwardlly. y/n looked across the room and saw Ha Yi pointing and mouthing signalling her to just ask Jihyo for a dance.

"Sooo...wanna dance?" She asked Jihyo shyly. "I would love to" Jihyo said back and grabbed her hand. She placed her arms around y/n's neck and put y/n's hands on her waist.

There friends were glancing at the two from time to time. They were all happy to see the two together. "I wish we clould just tell them" Nayeon said to Jeongyeon with her head on the taller girls shoulder. "I know jagiya, but they are so close to finding out, we have to let them find out on their own" Jeongyeon said back.

Jihyo and y/n were just staring at eachother until Jihyo got closer little by little until she was close enough to place a kiss on y/n's cheek and then layed her head on y/n's shoulder.

y/n couldn't function for a good 20 secondes and then realised what was going on. She wanted this feeling to stay forever, but soon after the song ended and so did the party.

They all said goodbye to eachother and when y/n got to Jihyo, she kissed her cheek back and ran away. When she catched up with her family she was still in her own world.

"Ok, I'm for sure in love"