¤Chapter 7¤

y/n pov

Today was the start of a new week. I woke up with unnie shaking me wildly as if she was mixing a cocktail.

"I'M AWAKE UNNIE!" I screamed. "Took you long enough, I've been doing this for 5 minutes already" she simply said and walked out of our shared room.

When unnie was starting to make more money, she insisted to buy us a new apartment, but mom didn't allow her to spent her hard earned money on something that was suposed to be her job to provide

Since she didn't allow unnie to buy a new house, unnie and I came up with a plan to at least renovaid some of the rooms.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

 When I finished I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast

"How did you sleep sweetheart?" Mom asked. "I slept well, until someone woke me up in the most unpleasend way" I said glaring at Ha Yi unnie.

"You do know that your going to be late for school right" she said calmly while pointing to the clock.

"Omg, unnie you could have said that earlier!" I kissed my moms cheek and pulled Ha Yi unnie out of the house while she was laughing her ass off.

Time skip>>>>>>>>>

I was rushing down the halls when I heard the bell ring. I was just in time for the door to close.

"And where are you comming from this late?" Mr. Kim said. "Ehm..I...ehm.." I was trying to come up with an excuse. I saw all of my friends laughing when the teacher said "I will let it slip for now ms. Lee, but don't come late again, understand?" "Ne, mr. Kim" I said and bowed then walked to my seat.

Jihyo unnie turned to me "I'm guessing you had a great morning" she tried saying without laughing. "Ha ha very funny Ji" she got flustered when I called her that. I smirked 'who's laughing now.'

The lesson was as boring as ever. Jihyo unnie had to wake me up a few times because I was dozing off.

When lunch time came we packed our stuff and went to the others. "Guys, mr. Kim just told us that mrs. Ahn went home sick, so that means that we have an hour extra for lunchtime." Cheayoung unnie said when her and Mina unnie walked towards us.

"Ok, so shall we go out to eat outside the school property?" Nayeon unnie proposed. "Yes finally!" Momo unnie yelled and Dahyun unnie patted her head. "Is my jagiya hungry already?" She asked and Momo unnie notted her head.

It wasn't that far from our school so we just walked to the restaurant. While walking I felt somebody clining on my arm. I looked at who it was and it was Jihyo unnie. She was closer then I expected so my face turned red in an intstand. "Hey y/nn" she said in a soft voice.

"Omg look at how cute they are together, just when will they date!" We heard from behind. "We can hear you Sana unnie!" I yelled back and everyone started to laugh.

When we arrived at the restaurant Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie went and ordered the food. While we were all just talking we heard someone scream my name.

"y/n over here!" I turned around and saw Yves unnie standing behind me.  "oh hey Yves unnie" I said with a smile.

"Unnie these are my friends, guys, this is Yves." They all greeted her. "Are you also on your lunchbreak unnie?" I asked her. "Yes, with some of my friends, come with me for a second, I want you to meet them." And she pulled me towards her table.

"Guys, this is y/n, y/n meet Chuu, Gowon and Olivia Hye." I waved at them. "So this is the y/n you keep talking about" Olivia Hye unnie said with a smirk and we all start laughing.

Jihyo pov

I don't like it. I don't know what it is but I don't like the sight of y/n laughing with that Yves girl.

 I don't know what it is but I don't like the sight of y/n laughing with that Yves girl

"Is someone jealous?" I heard tzuyu say with a laugh. "I'm not" I said with an annoyed voice. "Then why are you being all grumpy all of a sudden unnie?" Dayhun joined the conversation. I just shrugged it off and went back to watching y/n.

A few minutes later the food arrived and I stood up. "Where are you going Jihyo?" Jeongyeon unnie asked. "I'm just gonna get y/n." I said while already walking towards their table.

I tapped on her shoulder "y/nn the food has arrived, let's go eat." I said with a cute voice which made her face all red. I clinged to her arm and dragged her away before she could say goodbye.

I pushed her to sit down and placed a plate full of food in front of her. "You have to eat well" I said. She just looked at the plate and back to me and so on. "Eat or I will feed you" I said but now with a stern voice.

"Jeez, you sound just like Ha Yi unnie" she mumbled while stuffing her mouth. "What was that?" "Nothing unnie" she said with her mouth full.

"So how do you know Yves, where and when did you meet, have you known her for long now?" I asked in a hurry. The whole table stoped eating and looked at me. "What?" "What's up with the million questions Jihyomas?" Momo asked while smirking.

"Nothing is Up with my questions you raccoon, I was just curious." I said with my loud voice. Momo unnie trew her hands up in defeat. "Alright if you say so."

After we were done and y/n said goodbye to Yves and her friends, we headed back to school for our next class.