¤Chapter 18¤

Short notice before the story continues. In last chapter I wrote that the dinner party was on a wednesday, but I think it's easier to do it in the weekend, so pretend that it's planned on sunday. That's all, enjoy!

-

3rd pov

It was the morning of Ha Yi's birthday. y/n woke up earlier than Ha Yi and let her sister sleep in. She walked down the stairs to see her mom in the kitchen.

"Moring eomma" y/n said and kissed her mom's cheek. "Is she still asleep?" Her mom asked slightly panicked.

Every birthday of Ha Yi and y/n, their mom was trying to make everyone happy but it only gave her stress. They try to tell their mom to take it easy but she insists that she is fine.

"Mom calm down, breathe for a second and take it slow." y/n assured her mom. y/n helped her mom with the preparations for the birthday.

After a while y/n said "eomma, I got it, go take a shower and relax for a bit, you have already done alot." Her mom wanted to protest but did what her youngest daughter told her.

y/n put on some music and started to cook. She got carried away a bit to much and without knowing, baked a whole cake. y/n loved cooking and she always was so focused on what she was doing.

She didn't notice that Ha Yi was standing behind her watching her go up into the music and cooking. Since y/n performed at the talent show, she had more confidance to atleast sing infront of people she knows, so it became a routine for y/n to sing while cooking.

She turned around and finally noticed her sister. "Ohh, hi unnie, how long have you been standing there?" y/n asked shyly. "Long enough to see that you enjoyd yourself. It's great to hear you sing so openly now" Ha Yi said with a proud smile.

y/n just realised that she didn't congratulate her sister yet. "happy birthday unnie!" She yelled and tackled her unnie in a hug. "Thank you my little panda" Ha Yi said and hugged her back.

"Btw where is eomma?" Ha Yi asked. "She was overstressing again so I send her away to relax for a bit" y/n awserd. "I made you your favorite breakfast, so eat up while it's still warm." she said and placed a perfectly decorated plate of food in front of her sister.

"Sunmi just called, she wants us to come to her cafe cause she has some news, I already know what it is, but you don't so she wants you to come along. Also, she will be attending the dinner as well and she will bring a plus one. So get dressed so we can leave while I'll tell mom." Ha Yi said and y/n did what she was told wondering what Sunmi could have for news.

y/n pov

I got dressed and did the usual mornig stuff.

I got down and unnie looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You are going to change tonight for the dinner right?" She said and looked at me up and down. "What's wrong with my outfit?" I said and raised my eyebrow. "Nothing, it's going to be a formal dinner and also, Jihyo will be there and I'm sure that you want to look good for her" 'she does have a point tho' I thought.

Time skip>>>>>>>>

We walked into the cafe. It was a sunday so it was closed but Sunmi let us in. "Congrates YiYi!" Sunmi unnie said and they hugged. We sat down at a table. I noticed we weren't alone tho, I heard stuff in the back of the cafe.

"Unnie, when are you gonna bring out the person who is hinding in the back?" I asked Sunmi unnie unimpressed. "Wha- how did you know that there's someone there?" She asked shocked.

"I know you, you always do stuff like this, plus you have news so...." I said explaining to her. "You can come now Chungha!" Sunmi unnie yelled and put walked a goreous woman.

I knew her already, not well, but I know that she was a school friend of Ha Yi and Sunmi unnie

I knew her already, not well, but I know that she was a school friend of Ha Yi and Sunmi unnie. "Hi, good to see you again y/n, you grew up since I last saw you" she said and took place besides Sunmi unnie.

"I'm sorry babe for giving myself away" she said to Sunmi unnie. "Wait, babe?! Are you two dating!?" I asked suprised. "Suprise?" Sunmi unnie said. I got to say, they do look great together. I looked at Ha Yi unnie who was sitting besides me and she didn't looked shocked or suprised.

"You already knew?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "I told you I already knew the news". "But unnie, I thought you where still in America?" I asked Chungha unnie.

"I came back two months ago, and after a week or two, Sunmi and I started dating." She explained. I looked at Sunmi unnie "why didn't you tell me sooner unnie!?" "I wanted to, but you were so occupied with your own love life, I didn't want to tell you until you got that figuerd out." "I'm sorry" I said. I felt guilty because while I was complaining, she wanted to tell me some good news.

"Don't worry about it, I just hope that you are now sure about Jihyo" she said. "Ooooooh, does our little y/n have a crush on someone?" Chungha unnie said teasing. I looked over at Ha Yi and Sunmi unnie. "You already told her didn't you?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. "We might have" "yup" they said in unison feeling akward.

"Will you bring her to the dinner party as your plus one?" Chungha unnie asked. "Yes, but please don't tease me because I know that it'll be akward. She is a godess and I look like a grape next to her." I said with a sigh.

Ha Yi unnie made me look at her "don't say that about yourself, you are the most beautiful grape I have ever seen, Jihyo should be happy to be with such a beautiful grape." She said half teasing me while trying to cheer me up.

And it worked.