¤Chapter 9¤

3rd pov

School was over and y/n was still in the music room. Jeongyeon had send her a message to ask if she wanted a ride home but she said that her sister came to pick her up, but that was a lie.

She wanted to walk home today so she could get some fresh air. She walked past Han river and went to buy some snacks at the nearby convenience store before returning home.

"And where did you come from so late young lady?" y/n's mom asked when she entered the house. "I went passed the convenience store for some snacks." y/n said.

Mrs. Lee looked angry at her youngest daughter and said "I got a call from your school saying that you went home sick, but you never got here, mind explaining?!" Trying not to yell, but she failed misserably.

"I'm sorry, something happend and I don't want to talk about it" y/n said and ran to her room. Ha Yi placed her hand on her mothers shoulder. "Don't worry omma, I'll go talk to her."

'Knock knock' was heard at the door of the sisters bedroom. "I SAID THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OMMA!" y/n yelled. "Fortunatly for you I'm not mom" Ha Yi said while sitting next to her sister on her bed.

"you have to know that omma is not mad at you, she was just worried, you know how she gets" She said while playing with y/n's hair. y/n turned around to face her sister.

"You know, even if you don't want to talk, I'm here for you." and with that,
y/n started to cry in her sisters arms.
"It's ok my dongsaeng, let it all out."

Although Ha Yi comes over as a serious and strong woman, she get's soft for y/n escpecially when she is crying like this.

y/n lifted her head "unnie?" Ha Yi humed. She knew that she could get her to talk eventually, she just needs time.

"There is this talent show at school and the girls want me to join them, but I don't want to and they where pressuring me so I panicked and ran away, now I'm too embarresed to face them." y/n said.

Ha Yi giggeld "I know you want to join them, you don't have to lie to me." "What, how do you know that?" y/n asked suprised.

"Come on y/n, we literally share a room, I have heard you sing before, and it was beautiful. I just didn't tell you because I knew you where scared to sing in front of people. As a singer I can tell." She said with a soft voice.

y/n looked in her eyes "you're right unnie, but what do I do now?" "You could just tell the girls, I'm sure they will understand. I know you hate to show your weakness, but they might acually be able to help you."

"Ok" she said in a soft voice and then drifted of to sleep from the touch of her sisters fingers.

Time skip to next day>>>>>>>>>

The girls were waiting in front of the school for y/n. They saw Ha Yi's car pull up and y/n got out.

She walked towards them and looked at them apologetically. "Hey guys, I'm sorry for running of like that yesterday." She said while scratching her nape.

All of a sudden she got pulled into a hug. She knew immediatly that it was Jihyo. "No y/n, I should be apologising  for the way I pressured you into something that you didn't want. I promise I will never do that again." She said with tears forming in her eyes.

y/n pulled her back immediatly and started to comfort the girl. "Hey it's ok, you didn't know." The others were just watching the two closelly.

"I would like to explain what happend and come clean about something. So let's go to the garden when it's lunchtime ok?" She said to the girls when they pulled apart.

She looked back to where Ha Yi was standing and when she saw her sister she put her tumbs up. She again was a proud big sister.

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>

The girls where walking to the garden when it was lunchtime. When they arrived they went to their secret place behind the trees.

 When they arrived they went to their secret place behind the trees

They sat down on the grass and all turned to look at y/n. "Ok so I have some explaining to do, I kinda owe it to all of you." y/n said while looking down.

"Just take it slow, we can see that it is hard for you." Jeongyeon said. Jihyo, who was sitting next to y/n, took her hand in hers as a sign of support. With this, y/n finally had the courage to say something.

"The reason why I don't want to join you guys for the talent show is not because I don't want to, but because I'm afraid to perform infront of people" she said and looked down in shame.

Jihyo hugged her again and whisperd "you don't have to be embarresed about this y/n, we are all scared of something." Then Nayeon spoke "thank you for telling us y/n, that must have been hard to say."

They did a group hug and walked back to class. When they arrived Jihyo pulled y/n apart. "I want to help you overcome your fear." She said.

y/n didn't know how to react. She wanted to but that meant that she had to sing infront of her. "I know what you're thinking, but I promise you that I won't judge. We'll just take it slow." She said and put her pinky finger out.

y/n knew that she had to take this oppertunity. It was the only way that she could perform with the rest of the girls. She inlocked her picky with Jihyo's. "thank you unnie".

"Are you free after school today?" Jihyo asked. "I think so, I will just text Ha Yi unnie and she will tell mom that I will be home a little later".

-
                                                          y/nn:
                                         Unnie I will be                                    home a little later.
                                Jihyo unnie offered
                             to help me so we will
                                              after school

Ha Yi unnie:
Ok, I will tell omma, good luck and have fun!

-

After school had ended y/n and Jihyo said goodbye to their friends and walked to an empty musicroom where they could practise.