¤Chapter 33¤

3rd pov

2 months had passed since y/n had the results of her test. She took the medication and the docter didn't lie when he told her that she would get really sick. They were all counting days, hoping that they got a call from the hospital soon.

The first month y/n still went to school and did as much normal stuff that she could. She also hang out and did fun things with her friends and family before she got to weak to do that. At the end off the month her state began to change rapidly. She was dizzy, nauseous and overall exhausted.

She tried to push it away until one day she collapsed in class. They called her mom and she took her home. Ever since she stayed home in her bed. Jihyo would come by everday and ate dinner with her and her mom. She also had it hard so Jihyo would help her do chores and things around the house when she could.

Sometimes the girls would come over and watch movies and cheer the sick girl up. Ha Yi also visited every chance she got. In a way y/n appreciated the love and care she got, but on the other hand, she hated it because they were all occupied with her and not with their own lives.

The second month she felt like she was more dead than alive. She couldn't do anything without help from others. She was sleeping all day and at night she couldn't close an eye, no matter how much she wanted too.

Today the girls came over to watch some movies again. Jihyo helped her down the stairs and sat on the couch with y/n laying in her arms. The girls all sat around them and put on a movie. Nobody really cared about what movie was on, they just wanted to spent time together.

"So how was school?" y/n asked trying to stay awake. "Tzuyu was ignoring me again yesterday morning so I got us detention. It was the best detention ever." Sana said with a smirk and Tzuyu looked away in embarrasment. "It wasn't fun for us tho because we walked in on them." Jihyo said and rolled her eyes. y/n just chuckeld at her friends.

y/n's mom was in the kitchen preparing snacks for the girls when the phone rang. Everytime they heard that sound they would hold in their breath hoping it was a call from the hospital. Everyone became quiet but y/n learned not to get her hopes up.

"Hello?" She answerd the phone nervouslly. "Oh...yes ofcourse honey...ok talk to you later then." She hung up with a sigh. "It's just Ha Yi" she said.

Right after she hung up, the phone rang again and assuming it was Ha Yi again who forgot to say something, she picked up "what else?!...oh sorry! I thought this was someone else" Everyone sat up straight and started to pay attention. "Really!...ok, yes we will...thank you so much...bye" she hung up the phone and turned to the girls who where waiting in anticapation.

She couldn't hide it any longer and she just said it "they found a matching donor and tomorrow morning you'll have the surgery" she said and some of the girls got tears of happiness. Jihyo burried her face in y/n's neck, she was so happy that soon all of this would behind them.

y/n became super nervous all of a sudden. This was one of the most hard surgery's and what if her body rejected the new heart? There was still a chance of her not surviving. Ofcourse she was happy aswell, there was still a better chance of surviving this way than to do nothing at all.

They celebrated the rest of the evening until y/n got too tired. She had to get a good night sleep because it was going to be an important day tomorrow. The girls promised that they would be there with her as soon as they would be done at school.

Jihyo would take a day of from school because she had to be there by y/n's side. She also stayed over for the night since y/n was really nervous and they have to leave very early in the morning.

Jihyo was singing a lullaby to get her to sleep. "Ji?" "Hm" she hummed. "I'm scared" she said and Jihyo softend. "I understand, but remember that I'll be by your side every step of the way."

"What would I ever do without you?"