¤Chapter 27¤

3rd pov

Jihyo woke up to the sun shining bright trough her bedroom windows. y/n was still asleep in the same position as last night. She was snoring lightly and Jihyo pulled her even closer. She looked at the clock to see that it was time to get up, because they had to meet Yves and Chuu in an hour.

"Jagiya wake up" Jihyo whispered softly in y/n's ear. She just moved a little but didn't respond so Jihyo gave her kisses all over her face to get her to respond. "We're going somewhere today so get dressed" she said and walked over to the closet.

"Where are we going?" y/n asked while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "It's a suprise, now hurry we can't be late" Jihyo said and y/n got dressed.

 "It's a suprise, now hurry we can't be late" Jihyo said and y/n got dressed

The girls got downstairs and made some quick breakfast. While eating they just talked. "You're really not gonna tell me huh?" y/n said. Jihyo just chuckeld and shook her head. "You'll see when we get there"

Time skip>>>>>>>>>

"Is the blindfold really necessary Ji?" y/n asked. They were almost at the amusement park and Jihyo made her wear a blindfold.

Jihyo pulled up in the parking lot and saw Yves and Chuu already waiting for them. She helped y/n out of the car and lead her towards the entrance. "Are you ready my love?" Jihyo asked and y/n nodded. She pulled away the blindfold and was blinded by the sunlight.

After adjusting her eyes she saw the huge rollercoasters and the beautiful decorations and buildings. "Yesssssss how did you know-" y/n turned around and saw Chuu and Yves standing besides Jihyo and that answered her question.

"You told her didn't you?" y/n asked Yves and pulled her in for a hug. "We planned it yesterday to get your mind of of things and to cheer you up" Yves said. "All things aside now, can we go in already!" Chuu screamed excited.

They all laughed at her and walked in. "So where do we want to go first?" Jihyo asked once they passed the big crowd. "I know where I want to go"   y/n said with a smirk on her face. "Where?" Chuu asked.

"I wanna go to the haunted house" she said with a huge smile on her face. "Do we have to go there?" Chuu asked terrified. "I'll be by your side" Yves comforted her girlfriend.

"Let's do something else first then, and we'll go there later" Jihyo said and they walked to a nearby rollercoaster. I wasn't that high or wild, so it was a nice thing to start with.

They were still screaming their lungs out just for fun. Afterwarts they rode some more smaller rides until everybody got hungry. While walking to the food stands y/n pulled Jihyo aside. "Thank you for cheering me up jagiya." She said with a genuine smile.

"Anything for my love" Jihyo said and smiled back. "Now show me that pretty smile again so that I can take a picture of you." y/n said and took out her phone.

She admired the picture before showing it to Jihyo

She admired the picture before showing it to Jihyo. "That's pretty" Yves said when they got back with food. "I didn't expect anything other than that with this gorgeous woman in front of me." y/n said proud.

They sat down on a bench to eat the food and talk. After they were finished they saw someone walking up to them and Jihyo and y/n got instantly annoyed. "Let's go guys" y/n said and tried to get the other couple to come with them before the person reached them, but the girls were just confused about their sudden change of behavior.

"Why are you leaving so sudden, I was just about to come have a chat with you and you friends." They heard a man say. They turned around to face him. "We don't want to talk with you, don't ruin our day Daniel, or you'll end up with another bruised rib." y/n said and pulled the others away.

"Come on y/n, at least let me introduce myself to those hot lesbian friends of yours." He yelled. Yves was ready to beat the living hell out of him but y/n held her back. "Not here unnie, it's not worth it." She said.

After riding their frustrations out in some more rides, they walked to the haunted house. y/n was as excited as a child in a candy store. She knows the jumpscares can have influence on her heart, but she really liked scary stuff.

Chuu was holding onto Yves for dear life, and Jihyo just held y/n's arm. They were all screaming but y/n was also laughing for some reason. She was having the time of her life.

They got out and everyone was still in shock. "I didn't like that" Yves said and Chuu couldn't even speak, the poor thing. "Let's just watch the firework show before we have to go home" Jihyo said and so they did.

It was over way to fast and people started to leave the park. y/n thanked the girls and they said their goodbyes.

"Let's go,I'll drop you off at home" Jihyo said before they walked to her car. In the car y/n fell asleep after 5 minutes.

"Hope you had a nice day y/nn"