Goro Majima (Some Sagawa too) : Sequel To Minnie The Moocher : Beat 54 (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Tonal shift. You were uncharacteristically silent. Majima too. It felt like you were going to your deaths, or doing something wrong, like a heavy blanket was obscuring your bodies. Though there was so much to say, it felt like the wrong time to say it.
"I don't get out much anymore. I... Don't think I've seen Kamurocho at night for years."
"Y'ain't seen-?! That changes tonight. I know all the best spots."
Strutting loosely, every now and then, he would glance over, watching how your dress glittered under the neon lights. He had to think of something to make you talk. Even if it wasn't great.
"How long ya been in Kamurocho?" he asked.
"I should be asking you the same thing. 18 years here and we never ran into one another once?"
"Same amount of time as me, then?"
"Must be."
Opening the door to the tiny bar, he pushed you lightly to let you in first. Picking a corner seat, he offered to pay for whatever you wanted. Taking him up on his offer, you clinked whiskeys and drank up.

"What did ya do after ya left Sotenbori?"
"Sotenbori?"
You said it so hatefully. Kinda made him wish he never asked.
"Sagawa caught me. Holed me up for a while. Beat me. Berated me for being so stupid as to try and take things into my own hands."
"I ain't had the best of it either..." he admitted.

You thought back to when you were caught.
"Where's Majima?"
"I don't know."
Your arms and legs were tied to a chair, trapped somewhere by Sagawa.
"Blatant lying isn't becoming of you."
"I'm not lying."
"Don't make me rearrange your face, Darling. You know I'll do it. Maybe I should take one of your eyes, too."
"I'm not lying."
"Where is he? Tell me and I'll spare your features the knife."
"I don't know."
"Alright. Why were you in his hovel?"
"I wasn't there."
"You're lying!" he bellowed, punching your face so hard your nose bled. Breathing harshly, he was suddenly gentle as he mopped up the red liquid with a tissue. "It's hurting me to do this to you."
"I know the rules. If you find him, you've got him. But I ain't telling you a goddamn thing."
"Why are you risking so much for some one-eyed thug like him, huh?"
Taking a deep breath, he ushered you for more information.
"I love him."
A slap to the cheek and a shake of his head.
"Ohh, Y/N-chan," he chuckled, sly smile tugging on the corner of his lips as he leaned on a brick wall. "Dear, dear... I should have saw this coming. Shame really, he could probably do with a woman like you to keep him in check as well, stupid boy. Drowning in women yet he doesn't see what's in front of him."
Squatting before you, a hand pushed your hair out of your face.
"Told him yet? Or is he still too busy fawning over that little blind girl?" You were silent, but your eyes did the talking for you. "Ahh. Jealous. How sweet, the way the youth fall over each other. Probably wondering what she's got that you ain't, huh?"
"Absolutely not." Your jaw was wrenched to face him, gripped tighter when you tried to flex away.
"You don't have to lie to me, Baby. I can tell. You're absolutely furious that little old Majima has a crush and it ain't you... Ahh, that's okay. If you tell me where she is, I won't hurt him."
"I don't know where she is."
"Does your fucking mouth to do anything else but moan?" he roared, circling round to the back of you. Suddenly, his hand came up to the back of your head, dragging your head back on your neck. You tried to turn away as he bent over your quivering form to press his lips to the corner of your mouth. Gritting your teeth, you averted your eyes, hoping he would take the hint and just beat you instead.
"Has he touched you yet?" he asked quietly, hovering beside your ear. "Or are you chasing some lustless dream?"
"I don't have to discuss my sex life with you," you cried, holding a straight face.
"Hm. You don't. I was going to be gentle..."
His grin was met with silence.
"Is he rough with you? Like some unhinged animal? Is that what you prefer, Dear?"
Your lips remained shut, eyes staring at him with unbridled irritation. The older man sighed, slapping you across the face again, so hard you actually recoiled at the impact. Taking your jaw between his fingers and thumb, you were manoeuvred right into his face.
"Answer me when I'm speaking to you, Love. I don't want to make it difficult for you, but I will." His hand slid down below your jaw, choking you lightly. "Don't think I won't."
Sagawa was growing tired of you already, growling through gritted teeth.
His fingers were a little rougher than you were used to, but not too much.
"If you didn't like it, you wouldn't be so easy, would you?"
Chuckling, he planted a string of featherlight kisses down your neck, over your exposed breast. You hated to admit it, but he was good. Knew all the right spots. Most likely the age of him.
"Don't think this means I like you," you hissed, keeping back a breathy moan.
You heard a zip undo from behind you in response, making your breath choke in your throat.
Choked noises strangled you, tears falling from your eyes and blurring your vision. He was absolutely repulsive, using you like this. What a fucking joke.
Sagawa was bigger than Majima, your jaw aching after being fucked in the mouth like some discarded doll.
"Betcha wish I was Majima right now, huh?" His voice made you heave, straining eyes forcing you to cry. "Moaning on his cock like a sad, desperate little whore? 'Ohh, Majima, Majima! Please fuck me harder!'" He snickered, letting his hand descend down your neck and clasp your throat. "Damn shame he can't see your beautiful face going pale."