Chapter 98

Jasmine's POV

"Perfect," I hear Michelle mumble as I try on my dress. "It feels perfect," I smile running my hands down my waist. I heard sniffles making me turn around and see mom, Zariah, and Michelle crying softly. "Are you guys okay?" I smile tilting my head. "My ladybug is growing up," mom said making me blush and hide my face. "You look beautiful Ju," Michelle smile with tears in her eyes. "Thanks Mimi," I blush turning towards the mirror. I saw Adri's reflection in the mirror making my eyes widen. "Shit," I mumble lifting the dress and run into the dressing room. 

"Jazz what are you doing?" Zariah asks with a small laugh. "I saw Adri!" I yelled changing back into my regular clothes then carefully put the beautiful dress in its black bag. "Hey guys, where's my soon-to-be wife?" I hear Adri voice get closer. "Wait, she might me still in the dress," Michelle said causing Adri to sigh. I pout feeling her sadness radiate to me. "Fine," she huffs as I open the curtain. Zariah let out a cough and point to her head obliviously. "You good Z?" Adri chuckles as I lift my hands to my head to feel the tiara. My eyes widen hiding it behind my back as Adri turned to me. "Hey baby," she smile wrapping her arms around me and pull me into a hug. I quickly chucked it towards the ladies while wrapping my arms around Adri. 

"Do the dress fit?" She asks as I watch Michelle catch it and freak out. "Absolutely babe, how was the fitting with Zay and Symone?" I ask feeling her lean back and peck my lips. "Hilarious," she smiled glancing back to Symone. "Your sister almost busted her ass," Adri whispered causing me to giggle and go in the dressing room grabbing the dress. I went to Mimi, opening a separate part of the carrier for her to place the tiara in. "Is that what you was hiding?" Adri asks walking up to us. "Yes! Now don't look!" I said quickly zipping it up. 

She let out a low chuckle. "Dude, come on. Me and Symone needs to find the socks," Zayden said making me giggle. "And the girls have to try on their dress," I smile watching Zariah and Symone stand up. "Let's go," Zariah squealed pulling us into the dressing room. I helped them in their dress smiling how perfect it fits them. 

I walked out standing in front the small stand where I was standing on. "Come out ladies!" I said grabbing the belts that will go around their waist. "Oh wow, you two are so beautiful," I gasp happy with the choice. I went up and lift Zariah's arms up. "How does it feel?" I ask straightening the sleeves on her dress. "You don't think it's too perfect?" Zariah smiles as I wrap the belt around her waist. "That is beautiful hun," mom said holding the twins. "Thanks mom. It needs to be like this next month on the Christmas," I mumble biting my lip. I look for any flaws in dress, circling them and running my hand over anything I think is out of order. "Ju, stop," Michelle said grabbing my arm. "It's perfect, no imperfections," she said making me sigh and step back. 

"We have rehearsal in thirty minutes," I said sitting down. "Relax hun, everything will work out smoothly," mom said placing the twins on my lap. "Come here my crawling babies," I smile kissing their cheeks. "Ma mi," Makayla mumbles sticking her hand in her mouth. "Aht," I said replacing her hand with her pacifier. I heard Titan whine tapping my face. 

"What's the matter baby boy?" I ask kissing his nose. "We're ready," Zariah said holding up the black bags like mines making me smile and get up. "I got it hun," mom said making me smile and kiss her cheek. "Thank you mommy," I smile watching her blush. We walked to my car popping the trunk open while I put the twins in their seats. I got in the driver's seat letting out a sigh. "You're worrying too much ladybug," mom said getting in on the passenger seat. "I know, I just want a spa day," I mumble seeing Zariah get in the car with Michelle. 

"Then go get one," she said as I sat back with my foot propped up on the seat. "I can't. I'm still working on getting the bad reputation out of the hospital, training the new doctors, fixing some equipment problems my replacement caused, and I just got them out of debt. I also need to see about the food, how I'm getting the decorations for the reception, finding something for Makayla and Tati to wear that's similar to the theme, see where the hell our DJ disappear to, and-" I ranted as we pulled up to where we're going to be practicing until the ceremony. "That's why you have a maid of honor to help you with that Jasmine. You're overworking yourself and I'm telling Adriana," she said getting out the car grabbing the twins. 

"Ma, no," I whined grabbing my keys and entered the building. I walked in seeing Adri eyes meet mines and squint. 

Oh, she snitching snitching. Tati grumbles as I looked at Adri with my most innocent look. 

"That's not going to help you this time sweetie," Adriana said making her way to me. "Why haven't you been resting?" She asks wrapping her arm around me. "I- mph," I started only to be muffled by Adri lips. "I don't want to hear it. I'm booking you a spa day with the girls," she said making me open my mouth to complain only for her to give me that look. "Fine," I pout seeing her smile and peck my lips. "Good girl," she whisper in my ear seductively. 

Tease. Tati mumbles as Adri look at me and lick her lips. 

"Alright ladies and gents. Where is my bride and groom?" I hear a deep voice behind us making me smile and wave. "Alright, let's get started," he smile clasping his hands. "I need the best man and the maid of honor," he said walking to the back of the row of the chair. "I got the chairs set up to show the exact length and space you will have to make it down the isle," he said placing Zayden's hand under Michelle's. "Good now walk," he said making them walk a little too fast. "Not so fast, you should go with the music," he said as Symone and Zariah already stood next to each other with their hands ready. 

"Great, great. Once they did five steps, you two start walking. It need's to match their flow," he said walking to the front and stood Adri in front of the isle. "Okay, bride!" He said placing a vase in my hands. "Use this as your flowers," he chuckles playing the traditional 'Here Comes The Bride' song. I slowly walked up the isle biting my lip as he slipped his arm with mines. "Let's just hope you won't be biting your lip while you're walking," he laugh mid way of my walking. I made it to the end of the isle looking up at Adri. "I'm gonna cry already," she chuckles looking up. "Not yet baby," I smile wiping a tear away. 

"Awn," I hear our friends and family awe as Adri looked down at me and kiss my forehead. "Ah, I'll be right back," she smile sniffing some. I bit my lip to contain my smile as feeling a tear try to slip. I looked around seeing everyone looking at me smiling. "Stop," I giggle sniffing and rubbing under my eyes. "I'm getting diabetes from you two," Zayden laughed as I rolled my eyes.

We're actually marrying our perfect match.
////////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts? 

The fitting?

Jasmine being stressed?

The rehearsal?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!