Chapter 9.

Adriana's POV

"Let's rest for a minute," I sigh unzipping her dress. "Thank you," she sighs as I see her tears. I let the dress slide down her body. She carefully stepped out of her dress, laying it on the bed. "Your turn," she mumbles taking my tie off. She carefully unbuttoned my shirt, running her fingers down my stomach. "How are your abs so toned?" She mumbles biting her lip. 

"I work out baby," I reply as she took my shirt off, leaving me in a t shirt and the dress pants. I quickly got under the blankets, opening my arms for her. "I see," she hums crawling on top of me. I comfortably relaxed my hands on her back, slowly sliding them down to her ass. 

"Babe," she giggles running her fingers over my scalp. "Hmm?" I reply lazily, feeling myself drift off. "I love you too," she mumbles making me smile involuntarily. "I love you more," I mumble before I felt myself drift off into a deep sleep. 
//////////////////////////////////////////////

I felt Jasmine being lifted off of me causing me to jolt awake, grabbing on to whoever was taking her away from me. "It's me," I hear Symone whisper as I felt Jahi almost surface. "You can't be doing that," I sigh wrapping my arms around Jasmine. "I came to check up on you two. Juju usually gets a mean headache after crying so hard," she informed me as I nod my head, running my fingers through her thick curls. 

"I'm sorry about my dad," she sigh wrapping her arms around herself. "It's fine, I just don't want him to take Jasmine away from me," I mumble feeling her scoot more on my body. "No, he has a terrible relationship with the universe and the last time someone was sent from them, a whole war was going on. The day he that Jesus was crucified," she informed me making me look at her. 

"Yes, my dad tried everything to prevent him from dying for everyone sins but God made sure to make his only son die. I don't know why but I'm not going to say anything about it," she said making a sipping motion over her mouth. "Once Jesus died, God was angry," she stated making me twist my face in confusion. "Why was he mad when he let his son die?" I ask as she shrug her shoulders. 

"I don't know, that's all people know. But as Jesus slept for those three days, the universe sent someone of their kind here. They fought along with the angels. Dad was not going to win and he knew it, he pulled back in defeat," she said making me frown. "Every since then, he bribed people into working with him and made deals. He made people famous, rich, healthy all in favor for them to work for him," she said as I now understood making deals with the devil. 

"Wait, if the universe fought with heaven and the angels, why do I have an amazing Succubus as my mate and a demon with me?" I ask running my hands down Jasmine's back. 

"I don't know," she mumbles looking down at Jasmine. "Take care of my sister, okay?" She sigh running her hand down her head. "I will," I smile kissing her head. "Dinner is ready by the way," she mumbles straightening out her dressed up suit. "Okay," I sigh getting ready for a grumpy Jazzy.

I watched her leave the room and quickly flipped over, leaning myself over Jasmine. "Princess, wake up," I smile kissing all over her face except her lips. "Give me a kiss," she whined opening her eyes slowly. "I'll give you one, when you get up," I laughed lowly wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"Okay," she whined closing her eyes. "Dinner is ready," I sang making her open her eyes. "Why you didn't start off with that, come on," she said pecking my lips, sliding out of the bed. 

I laughed shaking my head watching her put on her dress. "Babe, come on," she whined zipping her dress. I shook my head, putting on my shirt and tie. "Sexy, now come on," she rushed grabbing my hands as I try to fix my tie. "She pushed me in the elevator pressing the button as I look at her with a raised eyebrow.