Chapter 90.

Adriana's POV

I let out a small groan as I hear my phone ring. "What Zay?" I answered feeling Jasmine's body wrap around me tighter. "YOU PLANNING THE WEDDING WITHOUT ME?" I hear him yelled through the phone. "If you don't stop screaming in my ear," I mumble sliding my hand down Jasmine's back. "Yeah, yeah! We got beef now my guy," Zay laughed as I chuckle and slowly slid from under Jasmine. "Me and Jasmine are coming up with the theme and attire then we will ask you four about it," I said going into the closet looking for something to wear. "Oh, well you want to go to the game?" He asks making me frown and tilt my head. 

"Who's playing?" I ask biting my lip. "Lakers and the Warriors," he said making me smile. "Heck yeah!" I said pulling out an outfit for me and Jasmine to wear. "Ight, there is eight courtside seats left so I went ahead and got seven of them," he said making me freeze and smile so wide. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" I laugh looking up seeing Jasmine sit up with sleepy eyes. "Whatever bro, I'll see you tonight," Zayden laughed. "Alright Zay," I said hanging up. 

"Guess what we're doing tonight?" I smile crawling back in the bed. "What baby?" She hums wrapping her arms around my neck. "We're going to a basketball game!" I smile watching her look up at me with a smile. "Okay, I will have to see about mama watching the kids," she sigh laying back on the bed. "She's been wanting them to the stay the weekend with her actually," I smile nuzzling my head on her shoulder. "Oh, okay then," she smiles falling asleep again until we heard the soft cries from our babies. 
------------------------------------

"Thanks ma," I said giving Samael the diaper bag and the car seats for Titan and Makayla. "No problem hun, I miss the little ones," she smile standing at the door. "If anything goes wrong don't-" I began only for Christine to flash her eyes at me. "I know how to raise babies Adriana. I had them two knuckle heads," she laugh opening the door and walk through the portal. "Hey!" Adri and Symone exclaimed but mama was already gone with my little nuggets. 

"Everyone ready?" I ask hearing Zayden come through the front door. "Yes," Michelle and Jasmine said at the same time smiling at each other. "Looking good ladies," Zariah complemented. "You too Z!" Jasmine gasp taking a quick photo of her. I decided to wear white jeans with a pink button down shirt open with a white t shirt under it. My beautiful fiancé decided to wear a pink and white loose top with blue jeans. Now let's guess what shoes she decided to wear... White HEELS. 

I grabbed my white forces and put them on seeing Jasmine stare at me before making her way towards me. She rolled the sleeves of my button down shirt up and fixed my chain then pulled away smiling. "Perfect," she hums grabbing her purse and place it on her shoulder. "Alright, let's go then!" Zayden smiled going out the door with Zariah to his side. I went to my Audi and opened the passenger door for her. "Thank you baby," Jasmine smile and sat down placing her shades on. I got in and placed my shades on too getting into the driver's side starting it up. 

We all arrived to the stadium seeing a lot of people outside in line. "Here you guys go," Zayden said after we all got out. I looked at the tickets as he gave all of us the courtside ticket. "Damn, I love you Zay!" I laugh getting into a quicker line. 

I gave my ticker to the people and went to our seats. "Yo, this is nice!" I smile watching the Lakers practice on the court. "How did you get these tickets man?" I ask nudging his arm. "Just know I got them A," he laughed wrapping his arm around Zariah. I looked towards Michelle and Jasmine and saw them taking selfies like always. I slouched in my seat and wrapped my arm around Jasmine. 

"Say hey babe," Jasmine mumbles making me look over and see her pointing her camera towards me. "Hey," I winked watching her snap the picture. I look towards her chest and saw her wearing her chain. "You wearing one of our chains," I smile seeing it says 'Adri' making my smile widen. "Yeah, Jahi and Justice is more into football," she whisper turning her head towards me.