Chapter 60.

Jasmine's POV

"Happy Birthday to you," I sang bringing in waffles and orange juice. "Awn, baby," she smiled sitting up and pausing the movie we was watching when we got up. I waddled my way to her sat the tray on her lap. I went to go into the closet but Adri stopped me. "Are you going to eat with me?" She asks with a pout. "It's almost twelve o'clock and mama is going to take us out for lunch. Then she's going to make some dish that she know you love," I said making her gasp and look at me with her mouth full. 

"Collar greens with corn bread and her famous man n' cheese?" She gulped making me smile and nod my head. "Yes now eat up," I said going to reach for my dress that I chose to wear. I let out a low grunt causing me to grip the sheets and lean over some. "Deep breaths baby," she hums sitting up and rub my back. I took some deep breaths that Adri told me she learned from online, feeling them go down. 

"You okay, baby?" She asks getting out the bed and guide me to the bathroom. "Yeah," I mumble watching her brush her teeth and wash her face. "I see you did your morning routine already," she pout starting the shower. "I didn't want to wake you up stinking love," I giggle walking back into our room. More like waddling. 

I slipped on my dress, smiling at my babies as they have my stomach protruding. "Wow, red always look so beautiful on you baby," she hums getting dress in her suit. "It's been a while since I've seen you in your suit," I smile watching her look in the mirror smiling. I got in front of her and looked at her attire. "Perfect," I hum turning towards the mirror with my phone. "Babe, back up with your tall ass," I giggle feeling her pull me back and kiss my cheek. 

We snapped a couple of pictures and posted it on my Instagram with a caption that says, 'Happy Birthday baby!' "Let me grab my purse then we can meet everyone at the restaurant," I smile turning towards the bed and grab my purse. "Let's go Azael, Sam!" Adri yelled as I hear footsteps coming from downstairs. "Looking great gentlemen," I smile earning a small smile from the both of them but it quickly went away. 

"Stop being so mean," I said as we walked outside. "I wasn't," she mumbles opening the car to her Valkyrie. "We're taking the Valkyrie?" I ask getting in the car. She waited until she got in and reply. "Yes, I consider my birthday today a special occasion," she smiled turning it on. "Listen to my baby," she chuckles licking her lips. "Don't make me have these babies in this car," I laugh as she shook her head and drove off to the restaurant dad wanted us to me. 

As soon as we arrived, I felt eyes on us. "Ignore them baby," she sigh getting out the car and walking to my side. "Thank you," I smile feeling her grab my hand. "Happy birthday hun!" Mom said standing outside the restaurant with everyone else. "Thanks ma," she smiled wrapping her arms around her. "What's up you old dork!" Zayden said jumping on my back, making Adri let my hand go. "Get your black ass off of me," Adri chuckle. "Happy birthday," Michelle and Symone said holding up gift bags. 

They just wait until we give her our gift. Tati scoff earning a low hum from me. 

"Well let's eat, yeah?" Adri said as Sam held the door open for everyone earning thanks from us. "Hello, do you have a reservation?" The hostess said as we stood behind mom and dad. "Yes, reservation under Morningstar," dad said as I feel the hostess eyes scan across us. "Of course, right this way," she said keeping her eyes on Adri. 

"We are not about to do this again," I mumble pulling Adri behind me with my arms crossed. I felt her guide me to the table we're sitting at with her hands on my waist. "Alright, this is your seating," she said eyeing Adri while Adri pulled out the chair for me. "Baby," she mumbles as I stare at the hostess. I saw her walk towards us making me step up press my finger to her shoulder. "Don't even think about it," I scoff watching her eyes go down to me and nod her head.