Chapter 24.

Adriana's POV

I groan waking up to Jasmine squirming on me. I stroke my fingers through her hair feeling her stop moving. "What time is it?" I ask myself grabbing my phone. "Shit," I mumble trying to wake Jasmine up. "Princess, you're going to be late," I grunt feeling her hand grip my lower area. "Five more minutes," she mumbles turning her head. "Princess, your classes are going to the hospital today," I said as felt her body stiffen. 

"Shit!" She yelled getting off the bed. I heard a low thud and a groan right after. "Damnit Adri," she said standing up in her demon form. 

"What did I do?" I ask tilting my head. "You, Justice, and Jahi love doing this to me," she groaned rushing to her closet. "My scrubs are back home," she groaned walking out of the closet. "Okay, take care of your hygiene and go to mama house and go straight home," I said as she smile and kiss my cheek. "Thank you baby," she says going into the bathroom. 

What are we going to do for today? Justice asks as I stood up stretching. 

I know what we're going to do today. I told them going into the bathroom. 

I hopped in the shower with Jasmine seeing her rinse the soap from her now normal body. "Hey gorgeous," I mumble wrapping my arms around her waist, running my hands over the love bites and bruises. "Mm, hey baby," she hum turning around. I pulled her into a deep kiss hearing her let out a soft moan. "As much as I want to devour me right now, we can't," she pout pulling away. 

"I know, you're late. Go ahead," I said opening the glass door for her. "I love you," she said from the other side of the door. "I love you too, princess," I smile washing myself up as I hear her move around in her room and bathroom. 

I was rinsing off the soap from my body when I suddenly head the shower door open. "Baby, I'm leaving. Give me a kiss," she said puckering her lips. "Have a good day," I said leaning over pecking her lips a couple of times. "Thank you baby, you too," she rushed running out the bathroom. "Be careful clumsy," I laughed telepathically. "I will," she whined as I hear her leave the front door. 

I got out the shower, wrapping the towel around my body. I wiped the steam off the windows seeing the same infinite symbol now on my neck. "Wha-" I mumble looking in the mirror to see Justice starring back at me. "That's where she bit you dumb ass. Imagine it like those werewolf stories. You know how they have to 'mark' their soul mates to show other wolves that they are taken?" She says as I nod my head, running the pad of my thumb over the mark. 

"It's like that but I don't know why it formed there after a bite. I do know that when we touch the mark on Jasmine, it makes her melt and it sends her crazy," Justice chuckles licking her lips. "We should let Jasmine to try it out on us," I mumble hearing Jahi agree with her freaky ass. 

"What do you think would happened if someone touch it?" I ask drying myself off. "What?" She grunt looking at me with squinted eyes. "What? Like if someone else touch it accidently or something," I said lifting my hands up. "Well the person that gets close to touching it will feel a little shock," she smirk folding her arms. "What do you mean by that?" I ask but before she could answer, Symone burst through the door with her eyes covered as I quickly put a robe on.

"Where is Jasmine?" She asks looking around. "She left for work," I said as she sigh placing her head against the frame. "What's wrong?" I ask as she glance towards me. "Nothing, I just had a few questions," she mumbles walking out. I went to the bedroom and saw some clothes placed on the bed. 

I smiled and grabbed my phone sending a quick thank you text to Jasmine. I put the clothes on and walk down to the living room. "Morning," Michelle greeted with a cup of coffee in her hands. "Morning," I sigh feeling my stomach growl. "You know you're welcome to make you something. Jazzy basically eat all my food," she laughs as I nodded my head. "Did Symone spend the night?" I ask going into her kitchen.