Chapter 63.

Adriana's POV

I let out a happy sigh as I packed everything up and sit our babies in their car seat. "Calm down baby," Jasmine giggles putting on her hoodie as we placed the blankets over our little nuggets. "All set?" I ask biting my lip. "Aht, you know we have to make you leave in a wheel chair," Symone said with some items that the hospital gave us. 

"Oh, yeah," she grumble sitting down in the chair. "Gimme a nugget," she giggles as I placed Titan's car seat on her lap. We walked into the small lobby hearing awns and claps. "Congrats Chief," some of them shouted making me smile and place my hand on her shoulder.

We made it to the doors letting me see my sexy Range waiting for us. "I can't wait until you see the new house," I smile making sure nugget one is safe and secure before I reached and grabbed nugget two. "Don't you open that door Jazz," I warned hearing my future wife's giggle. I made sure nugget two was secure before I closed the door without startling them. 

"I can finally take you home," I smile wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yes we can," she smiled as I opened the door starring at her lovingly. "Sheesh, I'm in love," I mumble closing her door and go around and get into the driver's seat. "I'm in love too," she said as I pulled off and drove off towards our new home. "What about our stuff at the other house?" She asks making me smile and kiss her hand. 

"Everything has been taken care of, including the door to hell," I smile watching her relax and look back to our little nuggets in the backseat. After a good thirty minutes of driving, we made it to our new home. "Oh. My." Jasmine gasp covering her mouth. 

"I know you like modern but they was like five hours from work," I sigh gripping the steering wheel

"I know you like modern but they was like five hours from work," I sigh gripping the steering wheel. I should have listened to Jahi and Justice when they told me to get a house built closer. 

We told you. I'm blaming you if she doesn't like it. Jahi grumbles as I hear Justice agree with her. 

"All three of you stop it, I completely love it," she squealed getting out the car and went to get the babies. 

Ha. Ha. I snort at both of them as I got out the car and grabbed our other little nugget. 

I walked up to the door, opening it seeing everyone there waiting for us. "Surprise!" They said as soon as Jasmine walked in making her smile look down at Makayla and Titan. "This is amazing!" She smile wiping the few tears that tried to come out. "Go ahead and show her around, we've seen it already," mama smirked making me look at her with wide eyes. "You didn't" I mumble face palming. "She did," Michelle snicker making me groan and place Makayla and Titan in front of ma and Michelle. 

"Come on," I smiled picking her up and run upstairs. "There is a basketball court too!" Zayden yelled making Jasmine giggle. "We have a play room," I whisper in her ear as I placed her down in front of a red door. "Excuse me?" She said snapping her head up to me. "A play room, you'll see about that later," I smirk licking my lips. I let out a low chuckle, watching her eyes darken. "Come on," she mumble as I shown her the entire house which too a good thirty minutes.