Chapter 59.

Jasmine's POV

I let out a sigh as Adriana massaged my back. It's around that time where the baby can come any minute. I am now eight months pregnant and our little nuggets sure loves to move around when mommy tries to sleep. "Do you feel better baby?" Jasmine asks helping me up. "Yeah," I lied wanting to lay down.

"Don't lie to me, mamas," she said kissing my large belly. "They grew so fast," I sigh sitting up humming. "Do you want spaghetti?" Jasmine asks making me look at her and cringe. "No, I use to be able to eat spaghetti but it just looks weird," I said shivering.

"Hmmm, what should mommy eat nuggets?" She asks with her lips pressed against my stomach. I let out a small giggle as she kissed all over my stomach. "We should prepare a bag just in case the babies come a little early," I suggested watching her look up and nod her head. "Okay," she said grabbing boxes full of baby clothes, wipes, diapers, blankets, and other essentials for me also.

"Wow," I giggle watching her fold the baby clothes. "Knock knock," I hear Symone voice as she opened the door. "Howdy," Michelle said with a wide smile. "It's almost time," Michelle squeal clapping her hands. "How are you feeling?" Symone ask pressing against the side of my stomach with her ears placed right where baby Makayla is.

"Everything is alright but I'm worried about you fiancé over there," Sy said looking towards Adri as she tried to stuff everything into the bag. "Adri," I giggle watching her head snap up to me. "Yeah? Oh, hey," she smiled waving at Symone and Michelle. "We only need some stuff when we leave," I giggle watching her sigh and take everything out. "Calm down, love," I smile seeing her crawl on the bed towards me.

"I am, I'm excited and nervous," she sigh kissing up my stomach to my lips. "Everything will be fine," I mumble feeling her eyes run over my body. "You're so beautiful," she sigh making me blush and cover my face. "Awn," Michelle said making me laugh and get out of bed. I waddled off to the closet, grabbing some pants to put on. I slid them on and let out a soft huff. 

"Putting on pants is so difficult with you two," I snicker walking out the closet. I felt arms lift me up causing me to let out a high squeal. "Adri," I whined feeling her put me down. "Yes my beautiful queen?" She asks pulling me to her. I just looked at her smiling softly. 

She's so gorgeous. Tati mumbles.

I know, we have the best other half. I mumble back watching Adri smile and cover her face. 

"Talking about me again you two?" She snort licking her juicy lips. "Is that a bad thing?" I smile leaning my head back to look at her. "Not at all," she mumbles in my ear. I let out a low sigh, feeling her hands grip my side. 

She better stop it. Tati growls lowly.

"Well, we're going to leave you two to get dressed," Symone said as Michelle looked at me with that knowing look. "Right," she smiled walking out with Symone.

I hate that she knows us so well sometimes. I sigh feeling Adri kiss down my neck. 

"Baby, don't tease me when you're not going to finish anything," I sigh feeling her breath on my neck. "Sorry beautiful, I just love leaving kisses on your body," she hums rocking her hips against mines in a thrusting motion. "I crave you so much, but it's too dangerous to do it around this time of pregnancy," she growl in my ear allowing me to feel the tension through her shorts. "Wh-why do you te-tease me then?" I gasp turning towards her. 

"I can't help it. I try to get off myself but it doesn't satisfy me the way you do it," she groaned clenching her jaw. "Why not change it back to the female sex organ," I mumble feeling her harden against my hands as I rub her through her shorts. "We don't know how to change back after getting turned on," she grunts closing her eyes. I let out a low hum, feeling her twitch in my hands. 

"I knew your pussy is dangerous but when you're pregnant that's a whole killer," she moaned in my ear making me stop and giggle. "Nothing but nigga behavior," I laugh grabbing the waistband of her shorts and pulled her to the bed. "Sit," I mumble licking my lips. "Baby, I-" she started getting on the bed. "I know, I know. But we need to feed," I hum pulling her shorts down, watching her dick slap her stomach. "Wha-what are you going to do?" She pant leaning back on her arms. 

"If I can't ride you, what else can I do to pleasure you?" I ask stroking her dick. She let out a low grunt throwing her head back. "Answer me daddy," I plea feeling her slightly thrust her hips up into my hands. "I-I fuck," she moan gripping the sheets. "Suck me baby," she moan earning a smile from me as I felt my eyes roll back and Tati take over. 

Tati's POV

I quickly wrapped my mouth around the tip her dick hearing her let out a sigh. "Just like that aby," she moan as I let her push my head down further on her. "Your throat feels so good," she moan letting me go so I can catch my breath. I let out a small giggle and started bobbing my head all the way down to her pelvis and back up to her tip. 

"Look at me while you suck it princess," she growl making my eyes go up to hers. Her eyes couldn't stay on mines for three seconds because of them rolling back in pleasure. "Shit, Tati," she grunt thrusting up into my mouth. I held myself up by holding her thighs, letting her fuck my throat up carelessly. She held me down again letting me swallow around her and massage her balls. "WHAT THE FUCK, TATI!" She yelled falling back on the bed. I continue to suck her and swallow around her, making her legs tremble and her hands fall from my head. 

"Wait baby," she breathe digging her nails so deep into the sheets that they began to shred. I pulled away from her, watching her pant and sit up slowly. "Again, what the fuck is that?" She asks squinting her eyes at me. I let out a low giggle licking my lips and close my legs as the throb intensify. "Just something me and Juju learned. If you think I was something, you wait until she does it," I giggle watching her stroke herself slowly. 

"That is dangerous," she mumbles as I move her hands away and smile against her tip. "Very dangerous," she mumbles watching me run my tongue up and down her dick. I look up at her, sliding my mouth down her dick earning a loud groan from her. I swallowed around her, sucking and licking her as she cry out close her eyes. "Look at me daddy," I moan telepathically. Her eyes opened then rolled back earning a giggle as I held myself down so my nose can touch her pelvis. "I'm going to cum," she breathe earning a hum from me. 

I waited until she was at her peak to fully swallow and clench my throat around her while digging my nails into her thighs. "SHI- TATI," she growl sending everything down my throat. "Fuck," she pant shaking and lifting my head up. I pulled away getting everything that probably leaked out of my mouth earning a mix of a groan and a moan. "You're so nasty," she chuckles standing up only to almost fall. 

"Come here," she smirks picking me up and lay me on the bed. "How can you still pick me up?" I laugh, feeling her pull my booty shorts down. "Baby girl, I'm built different," she chuckles earning an eyeroll from me. "Right," I snort feeling eyes on me. "Roll your eyes again," she mumbles clenching her jaw. "Or what?" I challenged feeling her spread my legs. "Keep on Tati," she growl blowing her cool breath onto my core causing me to close my legs and let out a soft moan. "Don't close your legs," she grunt smacking my  thigh.

"Open them legs for me mamas," she grumble gripping my ankles. 
////////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Jasmine being so close to her due date?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!