Chapter 28.

Tati's POV 

"Babe, wake up! It's Halloween!" I giggle sitting on top of Adriana. "Five more minutes, princess," she mumbles pulling me down on her. "But daddy," I pout watching her eyes slowly open. "Hmm, knew I heard your voice drip behind that," she mumbles in her morning voice that sends butterflies straight to my stomach. "Oh, really?" I giggle feeling her eyes on me.

"How can you both be so stunning," she mumbles making me blush and lean down to kiss her. "I wonder the same thing with the three of you," I giggle slightly gripping her jaw. "You're very excited over a holiday," I see her smile flipping us over. 

"Yeah, this is my favorite holiday other than Thanksgiving," I mumble watching her eyes trail to my chest. "Hmm, what do you do on Halloween?" She ask flopping on me. "It depends on what day it is," I snort feeling her hands squeeze my waist. "And?" She grunt stuffing her hear on my neck. 

"If its a weekend, we go to church and pull pranks. If it's a weekday, we find either mess with kids that go to abandoned places and scare the shit out of them," I laugh remembering last year events at a large church. 

"Sounds interesting," she chuckle against me. "Change into your demon, everyone will be here soon," I said as she lift her head up with a raised eyebrow. "Okay," she smiled as her eyes rolled back then came back gold. 

"Hey princess," Jahi smirks licking her lips. "Hey baby," I blush watching her get up and walk into the closet. "So what are we doing today?" She asks coming back in her demon form while I sat on the bed putting picking out the knots in my naturally thick curls. 

Hmm. I hear Jasmine basically purr as my eyes trail over her body. 

"Keep staring and you'll end up not be able to go nowhere," she grunt lowly looking at me through the mirror slowly licking her lips. "Sorry," I mumble going in the bathroom starting the shower. I got in sighing at the hot water hitting my skin. "How are you going to get in the shower without me," I hear Jahi growl in my ear, pushing me against the wall. 

"I'm sorry daddy, I needed to wash my hear so I can silk press it," I moan as her body press against mines. "Let me wash it for you," she mumbles as I lean my head back letting the water soak my hair. 

I hum feeling her fingers run through my scalp. "That feels nice baby," I mumble grabbing the soap and towel, lathering it under the water. I look up at her cleaning the sleep from her face, watcher her smile softly. 

She grabbed the shampoo and continue to wash my hair as I continue to wash her. 

"Thank you baby," she mumbles as we finished our shower. We got out drying ourselves and slipped on our robes. I grabbed my blow dryer, connecting the comb onto it. I turned it on, combing through my hair slowly, watching Jahi walk towards me with her eyes trailing my body. 

"I'll go make breakfast," she mumbles wrapping her arms around my stomach rubbing my stomach slowly. She left with a small sigh as I couldn't contain the smile. 

She really wants to start a family with us Ju. I squeaked to Jasmine.

I know, just seven more months. She sigh as I went back to doing my hair. 

After I finished my hair I smile seeing it reach to the mid of my back. "What should I do with this?" I mumble to myself twirling my now straight hair around my finger. "Baby, brea-" Jahi said walking into the bathroom but froze once she looked at me. "Wow baby, I knew your hair was long but damn," she mumbles running her fingers through it. If only she could grip it and bend me over the sink.

You just have to think sexually. Jasmine laughs.

Why not? She know how to fuck us so good. I replied hearing a grunt behind me.