Chapter 31.

Jasmine's POV

It has almost been twenty four days since Halloween and every time we all hang out, we talk about what happened. If we're around Zayden and Zariah, we only talked about the party or make subtle jokes about the asylum.  

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and mama wants all of us to come over around one. "Baby," Adri called from upstairs. "I'm going to go hang out with Zayden and Zariah," she said as I nod holding my arms up. "Baby, why do you have to do this every time?" She smiles walking to me. "Because these hoes really be trying to take you from me," I pout kissing her and suck on her neck close the infinite mark. 

I left a small peck on it once I was satisfied with the bruise. "I love you," I sigh as she kissed me again. "I love you too princess, I'll be back in a couple of hours," she said as I nod and looked at the time. 

I bit my lip and called one of my former friends. "Wassup Jazz," I hear Roro said from the other end of the phone. "I need a favor," I sigh as he hum, shuffling around papers. "Okay, what's up?" He asks as I told I'm what I want. "And what do I get in return?" He asks as I shake my head. "The money," I deadpanned as he chuckles. "Alright, when do you need it?" He asks as I smile biting my lip. "Before Christmas," I reply hearing him sigh. 

"Alright, it should be done before the twenty third," he said as I squealed clapping my hands. "Thank you," I smile hearing him laugh again and hang up. 

I laid down under my blankets knowing that Adri will be satisfied for Christmas. I got under the blanket on Adri's side feeling my eyes get droopy. I was almost in dream land when I heard banging on the door. "Really?" I groaned going downstairs. I look through the camera seeing someone unfamiliar. "I swear if these are the Jehovah's Witness are at my door, I'm burning all of them," I growled opening the door to see two male figures stand above me. 

"Are you daughter of Samael Morningstar?" They asks and I immediately closed the door. "What the fuck!" I breathed holding the door close as they bang on it. "Our father has sent us here to take you to him!" One of them yelled banging on the door. "ADRIANA!" I screamed as I feel them prying open the door. "You need to come with us! You can not have the child!" They yelled as I see the light flicker and the ground shake. 

"Where are they?" I hear her yell appearing in front of me. She looked at the door, leaning against it with one hand. "Go pack our bags baby," she grunt pulling me to her. 

I ran upstairs hearing a lot of thuds and growling. I quickly packed some clothes for me and her, putting them in a luggage. "Come on Jasmine!" I hear Justice yell from upstairs. I ran downstairs seeing her hold the two people by the collar of their shirts. "Are they?" I asks as she shook her head. "Their unconscious, we need to go now," she said as I opened the closet door, going through the portal. 

I saw mom standing in the living room mixing something in a bowl. "Ma," I sniffle as she turn to me with a worried expression. "Hey ladybug, what's wrong?" She ask sitting the bowl on the bar table that's connected to the kitchen. 

I heard a thud behind me making me turn my head and see her drop the bodies on the ground. "Where is Samael?" She grit looking at mama. "He's in his office," she mumbles as I see Justice nod her head and pick the unconscious bodies up and disappear right in front of us. 

"What happened Ju?" Mama asks pulling me into a hug. "Th-they wa-wanted to ta-take me t-to their father," I cry wrapping my arms around her shoulder. "Adriana got them hun. You're safe now," she whispered as my body shook against hers. "They said I can't have the child," I whimper feeling my body shiver. "Mama, they can't take my baby. I'm not pregnant yet and they are already trying to take my child," I cry feeling my chest tighten. "The-they ca-can't," I panicked as I feel her pull me to the floor, rocking me side-to-side.