Chapter 27.

Jasmine's POV

I look around watching everyone eat. "Yo check this out," I hear Mr. Castin say as take a sip from my water since I didn't order food. I saw that he air dropped a recording. "Woe, Dr. Morningstar," I hear them gasp as I sink into my chair. I do not like having so much attention on me unless its teaching. 

I felt a chair slide towards me making me obliviously grab the knife. "Woe, calm down beautiful," I hear Dr. Walker beside me. I softly bang my head on the table turning my head towards him. "I can sue for this," I grunt hearing him chuckle placing his hand on the table. I glance down to see him reaching for my thigh. 

I quickly stabbed the knife onto the table right between his index and middle finger. I felt everyone go quiet as I stare at him. "Why did you follow me here?" I whisper with a fake laugh making everyone go back to eating. "Stop playing. Just one time and I'll leave you alone," he whisper as I rolled my eyes. 

Let me take over. Tati growl. 

No, there are too many people around. I sigh scooting away from him. 

"Adri?" I called getting an immediate response. "You okay? I'm feeling all these emotions from you," she said as I told her what is going on. 

"I'm giving you a warning right now," I sigh getting fed up with him. "Of a good time?" He ask as I see him drop something in my drink. "You really going to do this in front of my students?" I spat as he shrug his shoulders. He placed his hand on my thigh and the lights started flickering. 

Oh, he's dead. Tati giggles. 

"Sorry I'm late baby," I hear that deep demonic voice behind me. I turned my head seeing her hair down with dark shades on. She wore a open dark red leather jacket without a shit along with black pants and dark red vans. "I had to get dressed," she said as her eyes landed on my thigh. "Woe, last time I checked. Your hands don't belong there," she grit looking at Dr. Walker. 

"I warned you," I said giving Jahi my drink. "He put something in it," I sigh as she clench her jaw. "Oh really?" She chuckles sliding my chair out, pouring the water in him. "Bro, what the fu-" he began but she quickly placed her hand over his mouth. "Let's go," I said as I stood up grabbing my phone and keys. Everyone took their time trying to be nosey.

"Don't kill him," I whisper sliding my hand down her stomach. "I won't make any promises and I'll pay for the food baby, go ahead and leave," she said and kissed my cheek. "Jahi, I can pay for it," I whisper as she glanced back towards Dr. Walker who is trying to dry himself up. 

"I got it, don't make me repeat myself," she growl lowly in my ear. I sigh folding my arms as I peaked around her waist to see him getting up swinging. I stepped back and pulled Jahi towards me seeing her smile lowly. "Go before everyone witness a murder," she grunt wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me to her for a kiss. 

I bit my lip placing my hand on her chest. I glanced to my students who is still taking their poor time, leaving the building. "Rain check?" She asks as I nod and got on my tip toes to hug her. "Short ass," she mumbles pulling away. 

Get him! Tati yelled making me look around her to see him come towards us. 

"I see him," she says as I walk to the door. "Let's go before we're late," I said pushing everyone out as I look back to Jahi grab him by his scrubs, dragging him somewhere in the back. 

I brought my finger up to my lips, letting out a high pitch whistle. "Don't tell anyone and you won't have to do the essay," I said as they clapped nodding their head. I looked towards Mr. Castin and Smith, nodding towards my car. "Bad ass!" Was all I heard from them once we got in the car, making me roll my eyes.