Chapter 57

Jahi's POV

I let out a fierce growl as Sam and Azael tries to drag me out of the room. "I'm not leaving her!" I yelled fighting them off. "Mama, get her out of here," Symone said as I focused on my fiancé laying on the bed. "Don't touch me!" I yelled feeling arms wrap around my waist. "She's okay hun, just let Symone help her," I hear mom's voice whisper in my ear. 

"No, I can't leave her," I croak feeling my body relax to the sound of her voice. "N-no," I whimper feeling my body go weak when I couldn't see her. "She's fine hun. Everything will be fine," she said but I was completely angry. 

"Jahi, I need you to calm down for me hun," she said but I shook my head. I felt so angry that I couldn't see this before it happened. What made her pass out this time? She seemed so calm so it couldn't be stressed. Was it the water she drunk? Or the food I gave her? So many thoughts ran through me and it infuriated me that I couldn't find out what made her do this. 

I removed myself from them leaving them in her office. I went back to the table to see the water she drunk from it. "What Samhazai?" I said feeling his presence behind me as I look at the water bottle and took a sip from it. "Mrs. Morningstar told me to watch you," he spoke as I flared my nose. "I would ask you if Hines did anything to her but you two wasn't in there," I spat turning towards him squinting my eyes. 

"Let's go," I grunt watching him look at me with guilt. I walked to her office walking in examining everything she may have touched. I sat in her chair and looked at everything she may have touched or eaten. "Where is her peanut butter?" I mumble freaking out. "Boss?" He called as I snapped my head up to him. "What?" I growl seeing mama come in with a worried expression. 

"Jahi," she whispered making me look up at her. "She's alright, her iron was low," she said making me squint my eyes at her as Justice paced around with Adriana. "She's okay?" I ask standing up. "Yes, she's okay," she said making me smile and think about the location of Jasmine. 

"Baby," I hear as I opened my eyes. "Jasmine?" I called seeing her sat up eating cashews. "Hey," she hums as I went to her and kissed all over her face. "I thought someone hurt you," I mumble feeling her hand hold my face. "I'm okay, according to Sy, my iron was very low," she said wiping the tears away from my face. "We're okay, I promise," she whisper pecking my lips. "We need to get you to a room and keep you there for a week or two," Symone said making me bite my lip and look at Jasmine. 

"Alright," she said getting up. I held her waist and stood behind her. I stayed behind her with my hands on her as Symone led the way to a room. "This is close to your office and mines," Symone said opening the blinds. I helped her into her gown looking for anything out of order. "Jahi," she called making me look up at her eyes. "Yeah?" I mumble helping her into the bed. "You want to talk to them?" She asks making me smile and nod my head. 

Jasmine's POV

I let out a small sigh, feeling Jahi calm down as she talk to the babies. "She's really worried, Ju." I hear Symone mumble to me telepathically. I look to her watching her grab the IV needle and the monitor to hook me up to it. "No," Jahi growl wrapping her arms around me. "Let me do it," she said placing soft kisses on my stomach. 

"Jahi, I-" Symone began to say but Jahi held her hand out. "I know what to do," she said looking at me. "She taught me," she smiled pecking my lips. "Ju?" Symone said looking at me as I nod my head. "Let her do it," I said holding my arm out. 

I watch as Jahi kissed my hand then wiped it down with a sterile wipe. I felt her slide the needle into my vein letting out a small breath. "Perfect," I smile watching her place the tape down and connect me to the bag. "Thank you love," I smile seeing her lay down next to me. "Your lunch break is over Jahi," Symone said making me pout and look up at her.