Chapter 64.

Tati's POV

"LET'S GO!" I hear making me jolt awake and immediately grab our babies. "Dad," I scolded watching him look at me apologetically as the babies began to cry. "Baby," I hear Adri grunt grabbing my hand that was gripped onto her stomach. "Sorry baby," I blushed getting up and grab them both, walking up to our room. 

"I'm sorry nuggets," I pout trying to calm myself down. "Mommy will protect you, okay?" I sniffle kissing both of their hands before wrapping them into a baby burrito. I heard a knock on the door making me quickly clean my face up and reply. "Come in," I mumble looking down and Ty and Kay. "Hey, I'm sorry for scarring you and the babies," dad said walking in with a frown. This is once in a lifetime that I will every hear dad say sorry. "It's okay dad," I sigh getting onto the large bed, comfortable bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks sitting next to me feeling our little nugget's eyes fall on me. "Yeah," I mumble watching their eyes turn gold. "Can you get Adri?" I ask bending down and see their now gold eyes look at me. "Of course," he mumbles leaving for five seconds before I saw Adri come up with a worried look. "Did you just run-" I started but stopped once I saw her take a couple of deep breaths. 

"Their eyes are gold," I mumble letting her see them. "Hmm, maybe their eyes are reflects on the colors they see," she said allowing Justice to take over. "Hey my little nuggets, look at mama for me," she said gaining the attention from Ty. His eyes turned to hers making me gasp and slap my hand over her mouth. "What does this mean?" I ask biting my lip. "They both most definitely have their universal being. They are born with translucent eyes until they are able to actually communicate with them," she informed me grabbing Kay and place her down by her brother. 

"Come here beautiful," she hums making me smile and stand up to her. "You remember the song we sang to help the babies sleep?" She whisper making me sigh as she rocked us side to side with our babies looking up in the air. They began to get fussy so we picked them up and faced each other, singing our song that always calmed them down. Well, I mostly sung while Justice placed her head on my forehead and hummed along. 

"My perfect little babies," I sniff kissing their foreheads then look up to Justice to see her eyes closed while rocking our nugget in her arms. "Our perfect little family," she chuckle looking down at me. "Ay, don't make me use her," she said holding up Kay while making sure she had her well supported. "Are you challenging me my love?" I ask with a soft smirk, holding up Ty. "Pow pow," Justice laughed making Kay softly tap her baby brother.

"Oh no you didn't," I said getting on the bed in a combat stance. "Bring it," I laugh watching her slip off her slides and hop on the bed with me. "Pow, get her Ty," I giggle making him tap his baby sister's stomach. "We're going down princess," she groaned falling to her knees slowly as I held Ty up in victory. "Do you surrender?" I ask pointing Ty's hand to them. "Never," she laugh getting up and carefully walked down the stairs. 

"You will have take us alive if you think we will surrender," she smirk as we both made it to the bottom of the steps. "I take that as a challenge love," I smirk making Ty softly tap his sister's stomach. "They got us again princess," she groaned kneeling down. "Do you surrender?" I ask doing the same thing again. "Ne-never," she gasp laying on the floor with Kay on her chest. "Victory," I giggle kneeling on the floor and kiss all three of my babies. 

"I'm alive now," Justice voiced making me smile and pick up both of my babies. "So you're just going to leave me down here?" She asks as I smile and nod my head. "Yup," I snort popping the 'p'. "Bet," she mumbles as I turn to the living room seeing everyone standing at the doorway starring directly at us. "I-" I start but felt strong arms wrap around me. "So you're saying we can do that?" Zayden asks making me squint my eyes. "No," I deadpanned walking to the couch and lay them both in my arms. I held them both in my arms, smiling how they both can fit in my hands.