Rose leaned even closer to him and said, "Nobody is hotter than Jin, cause he's Worldwide Handsome, I can't lie to you, sorry."

Jimin put a hand over his heart dramatically like he was wounded and Jin hugged Rose tighter, kissing her head. 

"You've always been my favourite kid." He laughed. 

"Parents are not supposed to pick favourites..." Jiminie sulked. 

"Tough shit, I'm Kim Seokjin, I make my own rules." Jin huffed. 

"Daaaad...Mom isn't being fair." Chim whined to Joonie. 

"Grow a pair and get over it." Joon muttered from his phone, he was enthralled by an article on coelacanths and didn't want to be bothered. 

"Awww...Jimin...My baby. Don't be sad." Rose cooed, climbing out of Jin's lap and into his. 

She wrapped her arms around him and rocked him like a baby, peppering his face with kisses. 

"Calm down Kitty, I can feel you getting jealous. I'll give you a nice hug when we get out alright?" Rose said looking up. 

"How do you do that? It's like you're in my head. Stop it." Yoongi covered his head with his hands. 

"I've always felt people differently than normal. I just don't always bring it up." Rose shrugged her shoulders. 

When they got to the venue, Rose hopped out of the car and rushed to Yoongi like she had promised; giving him a back hug. 

He really loved hugs but refused to show that he enjoyed anything, so he made a pained face.

(Same exact vibe)

"You don't always have to act so tough and unlovable all the time honey." She whispered in his ear before letting him go and walking over to Jungkook.

Yoongi just stared after her for a moment. He loved her to pieces but it unnerved him that she could see him; the real him. He liked to keep his emotions hidden deep inside, but Rose could see them no matter how hard he tried to hide them. He felt vulnerable; and it scared the shit out of him. But the longer he knew her, the easier it was to accept. Sometimes he let his wall down and she kept him safe. 

Once everyone was out of eyesight, he smiled.

⁽ᵇᵒᵒᵐ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ⁾

They walked in a side entrance to a separate room in the restaurant that was reserved for VIPs. It was open on one side to a beautiful koi pond.