Your Life Is In My Hands [Ulquiorra] for RavenTheFallen

"Why? What are you going to do if I refuse?"

His brows just narrowed in warning, staring at the Soul Reaper chained to the wall. "You don't have a choice."

"In case you have forgotten I don't have many connections that you could use as a bargaining chip."

"You're a Soul Reaper. Everyone has allies, loved ones."

She chuckled darkly, looking away. "You are wasting your time." He was curious, but not enough to ask. Though the expression on the young woman's face revealed she was thinking of an unhappy memory.

"I'll be sure to relay your answer to Lord Aizen."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How is our prisoner doing today?" It had been three months since they had captured the Soul Reaper. Three months since the torturing began. Three months since Ulquiorra had been pressing her for information on the Soul Society's plans towards the war. She would not budge.

"There is no progress," the servant answered.

"Hmm..." The man rubbed his chin in thought. "This woman is becoming more of a problem than I intended."

"Give him some time, Lord Aizen," Gin spoke up. "Takara is a very stubborn young lady."

"More so that I thought at first." His eyes stayed trained on the Espada. "I will give you three more weeks, Ulquiorra. Three more weeks and then you will find me another Soul Reaper to interrogate."

"And what of the trash in your holding cell?" he asked.

"I don't think I need to explain to you what needs to be done."

"Understood, Lord Aizen."

The Fourth Espada left without another word, moving through the quiet halls of Las Noches. Though it wasn't long until the Fox-like ex-Captain intercepted him. "Listen to me, and listen well," Gin spoke under his breath. "You need to get her to talk."

His cold eyes observed the man. "You care for that piece of trash."

Gin gripped the front of the Espada's uniform, eyelids parting to reveal his dangerous red eyes. "She means everything. I took her from the slums of the lower Districts. I gave her a life when she was near death. Takara does not deserve this."

"Then you should not have introduced that trash to the life of a Soul Reaper."

"I did not know this would happen!" he snapped. Sighing heavily, the man regained his composure. Takara was more of an adopted-daughter to him than anything. "Get her to talk, or else you will deal with me."

"You're threatening me."

"I will make sure your title is taken away and are reduced to a lowly Arrancar, wandering the Menos Forest so you are hunted and feasted upon by those who wish to gain your strength. Do I make myself clear?"

Ulquiorra said nothing as the Soul Reaper slowly released him, watching as the eyes closed and a foxy grin stretched across his lips once more. "I will see you around, Ulquiorra."

Cold eyes stared at the limp body hanging from the wrist and ankle shackles as blood dripped from parted lips. "Are you prepared to talk?" Takara weakly spat up the excess spit and blood that had been gathering. "You have three weeks to tell us what we want to know."