Masochist [Nnoitra] for Ashley

An Arrancar screamed as her face was smashed into the hard floor of the training room. Blood poured from the now broken nose and busted lip, a hand tangling in the hair and forcing the lower Fracción into submission, while the opponent sat on their back. "Give it up, Loraine," the young woman sighed. "You'll never beat me."

"Fuck you," she spat. "I will rip your heart out."

"If I had one." Her grip tightened, causing the girl to hiss. "They call me Blackheart for a reason."

Underneath the white coat sat the hollow hole that carved out the once beating heart she had. Even Aizen had been baffled as to how the Arrancar was still alive. Over the years the Fracción had been labeled as Blackheart, an immortal. Though the young woman highly doubted she was, and had no curiosity to test the theory.

"Blackheart, do you mind getting off my Fracción?" Zommari's voice came from the doorway. She tsked before standing up and tossing the beaten Fracción in front of her master.

"Keep a leash on her, would you? Otherwise I will kill her." The man nodded, watching as she left.

A sadistic snicker echoed in the halls, the Fracción looking over a shoulder to watch her master walk up. "Ruthless as ever, Dania."

"Nnoitra, is there something you need?"

The man shrugged, stopping beside her. "A good spar, but it looks like you've already had one."

"I didn't even break a sweat. However, Lord Aizen requested me to meet him in the throne room, and I'm late. What about Grimmjow?"

"Feh," the Espada spat. "I'd wipe his sorry ass across the floor."

"He tried to cock a feel on me this morning."

The smirk instantly vanished, expression growing hard. "I will be back."

A snicker escaped the young woman's lips continuing towards her destination. It was a lie. Dania had not even seen the Sixth Espada since last night's meeting.

"You're late," Gin's voice came as she entered the meeting room.

"Blame Zommari's Fracción."

"I trust you did not kill her," Aizen spoke up from where he sat. His fake smile was present as usual, while the Arrancar gave away no emotion.

"If she doesn't learn to control herself then I will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You, my dear, are a masochist."

Dania cocked a brow glancing over at her master who had somehow entered her own room. Obviously, the two Espada had fought, bruises and dirt covering the man's skin. The door closed behind him and she chose to ignore Nnoitra, leaning against the wall. "Your point?"

He grinned at the reply, chuckling. "You wanted me to fight him."

"Only because I knew you wanted one." Suddenly, Dania was in front of him and slammed the man against the wall. But Nnoitra was unfazed, almost predicting the movement. A cruel grin stretched over the Fracción's lips before tugging on an earlobe with her teeth. "All you needed was a push," Dania whispered sadistically.

Nnoitra smirked.