A Wonderful Peace [Byakuya Kuchiki] for Kuraiyosei

Name: Mira Kurosaki
Age: 20
Race: Shinigami
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Red
Family: Isshin Kurosaki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Yuzu Kurosaki
History: She's Ichigo's older sister, and learned about her Shinigami powers when she was five. She also pretended to die, but the truth is she was trained under Urahara and Yoruichi through all those years. Ichigo found out that she was alive when she made an appearance when they retrieve Rukia in Soul Society. She's also the new Captain of Squad Five.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mira?" The Squad Five Captain looked over her shoulder, finding Renji Abarai approaching.

"Renji? What is it?"

The Lieutenant caught his breath when they met before answering, "My Captain is looking for you."

Mira shrugged her shoulders before walking off towards the Sixth Division, Renji walking beside her. "Any idea why your Captain wants me?"

"Something about a report... oh, and probably something concerning your brother."

Mira sighed, shaking her head. "It's always the same with him. When are you scheduled to leave for the World of the Living?"

"A few days."

"Good, because when you see Ichigo, please tell him to stop getting Captain Kuchiki on my case about whatever he does. Or else," she then growled, a dark aura surrounding her.

Renji sweat dropped, scooting away. "Er... of course, Captain Kurosaki."

"Thanks," Mira said with a sweet smile, the dark feeling instantly gone.

Renji waved when departing, before the Captain disappeared into the Sixth Division Head Office. "Captain Kuchiki?" Mira asked upon entering. The man looked up from his paperwork as the door closed behind her. "You rang?"

He nodded, shuffling around some papers before pulling out a folder. "You report from when you went to the World of the Living," he spoke up. "The Head Captain asked me to look it over, but I wanted to hear from you in person: what is your take on the Arrancars? Do you think they are getting stronger?"

"They are getting stronger, which worries me in a sense. If their powers continue to increase then the Winter Showdown will be a tough one. In my opinion, everyone will not be able to walk away unscratched."

Byakuya nodded, looking back down at the report. However, his eyes quickly flashed over to Mira's right hand and wrist, which was wrapped in bandages, the material disappearing under the sleeve. The Sixth Captain knew Mira did not escape the battle she had against a high ranked Arrancar without injury. In fact, she had gotten burned pretty badly when catching an attack and throwing it away at the last second. Mira was not weak, she was a Kurosaki, after all. They never gave up, and the family was filled with unknown, untapped, and untold powers.

"How are the members from your team that accompanied you?"

"Healing. We were not anticipating their power. They definitely improved since Captain Hitsugaya's visit. That mistake will not be made again, though."

"Hmm..."

The room was silent for a few minutes before Mira asked, "Will that be all, Captain?"

"On your report, yes." Byakuya closed the file. "However, there is the matter of your brother, Ichigo Kurosaki."

Great... Mira grumbled to herself. What did he do now?