Payday [Hichigo] for GrimmyLuva6

The world was sideways. Seriously. I'm not making this up. I awoke to find myself looking up at a blue sky; that was normal since I had done so outside behind my house. A cloud passed overhead, normal. Looking to the right, then the left there was a building under my back, not normal. I was well known for being able to concentrate spiritual pressure to my feet and walk along any surface like Soul Reapers. Wiggling my fingers and wondering how much of a spectacle I was making to those on the ground below me, the thought that I had accidentally slept walked again amused me.

Sighing heavily I sat up... and saw nothing below.

Confusion. That was what went through my mind, looking around the area. I wasn't using any pressure, which meant that I was in fact on the ground. So the building sides could be the ground, and the vertical moving sky was empty space.... interesting. This was some altered reality.

Searching for someone, I felt Ichigo's spiritual pressure right away, meaning he was around. But there was someone else here, one that felt similar, but different at the same time.

Walking didn't get me anywhere. The buildings either dipped low forcing me to jump down, or rocketed into the air, and I had to walk up the sides. Something was following me like a shadow, keeping its distance. After twenty minutes it started to get annoying, the thing having yet to reveal itself.

"You can come out! I know you're following me."

A crazed chuckle filled the air, echoing in the space. Turning around my eyes landed on a white clad person. It looked like a Hollow... but then why did it look like Ichigo. "Where the hell am I?"

"You're in King's world, or also known as My World," it answered, voice sounding off.

"This isn't real."

"This place is as real as I am."

"How did I end up here?"

"How should I know? One moment I'm alone and the next someone else has invaded my space."

"Sorry to intrude."

"You're an improvement. I've only had one other visitor before, and let me tell you I could do without them."

"Who?"

"Ichigo."

I looked him over again. "Are you him? An alter ego?"

He grinned sadistically. "I'm better than him."

"Hollow," was the first thing I could think of. The never changing grin was what confirmed it. "How do I get out?"

"I don't even think you can leave."

Questions. There were so many questions on how to leave and get back to my own world, if it was safe to be in here with this Hollow, and what I could use to defend myself if he chose to attack. "What'cha thinking about, hmm?"

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Trying to escape?"

"It's crossed my mind."

"Why don't you stay a while?"

"Sorry, but I have a life on the outside. And what if a Hollow attacked me when I was in this state?" He didn't answer. "Exactly." Something crossed my mind. "If this is a dream or altered reality... there's one way that always works when getting out." I couldn't help the small smirk at the thought, the Hollow's eyes narrowing.