Temptation [Grimmjow] for AlucardsXBird

Name: Kakra Massri

Race: Half Egyptian, other half unknown

Rank: Fracción

Looks: Long red hair that's pulled back into a high ponytail with golden rings with slight waves and curls. Her bangs are cut straight across over her eyebrows. She has brown eyes. Smooth, tan skin that is slightly darker than Tia's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Espada were gathered in the throne room, where Aizen sat high on his dais. "We have a new addition to the team," he announced. "You may come out now."

A young woman with red hair came out, arms crossed over her size B cup chest. The white outfit consisted of a white bikini top that tied around the neck and around the back with a golden beaded design. The top cut off at the middle exposing the toned stomach. The top of her waistband rode low on the hips, billowing at the bottom before coming in tight around her ankles. There were golden designs on the waistband that formed different symbols. She was barefoot as well.

In her ears were golden earrings that resembled the Egyptian Ankh, or cross, as well as three loop earrings in each ear that traveled up the side. Around her neck was a large circular necklace with separate rows of golden beads with black gems here and there. A closer looked said otherwise since it was the woman's Hollow mask, though it had been colored. On her arms and ankles were golden bracelets. On her hands, the right side of her neck, and peeking out from under her pants around her hips were light brown, henna styled tattoos, while the Hollow hole was located in the center of a hand. Hooked in one of her crossed arms was a golden staff with blue, red, and green jewels and designs that lined the sphere at the top.

"Her name is Kakra. Kakra Massri. She will become one of your Fraccións."

"Feh, what's up with your hair?" Grimmjow smirked. "It doesn't match the rest of your appearance. Did a paint can explode on you?"

Kakra shot a glare in his direction. "I'm half Egyptian jack ass," she snapped back. "And look whose talking. You have blue hair." The comment made Grimmjow's blood boil.

"Control yourself, Grimmjow," Aizen warned the Espada. The man growled before looking away. "I want to know how many of you are interested in acquiring a new Fracción?"

Tia, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Szayel, and Yammi all raised their hands. "I'm surprised you're not interested," Szayel said to Grimmjow.

The Sixth scoffed. "As if I want that woman," he snarled. "I'll pass."

Szayel shrugged. "You're loss. I heard she's powerful."

"Since there are so many of you I will have Kakra fight each one of you for five minutes," Aizen said. "Then I will make my decision."

Everyone headed to a training ground. Yammi was up first. "I'll break that stick in two," he growled, throwing his fist forward. Kakra threw the staff around, blocking the attack. The force from the clash created a crater at her feet. Kakra pushed against the Espada's fist, walking out of the hole slowly. Yammi brought away his hand before throwing the other one forward. Kakra jumped into the air, landing on the man's shoulder, before pushing off. The action threw the man into the ground.

Aizen called time and then Szayel stepped forward. He tried capturing Kakra, but she moved away from his attacks like a snake. She bent her body backwards at angles the Espada didn't know were possible.