Office Hours [Jushiro Ukitake] for AlucardsXBird

Kiyone and Sentaro were fighting... again. Meanwhile, her hand scribbled down the signature needed for the documents before placing the item in the 'out' box and starting on the next. However, with each passing second the woman's grip on the pen grew tighter and tighter. Moving the page away the writing utensil snapped in hand, ink spilling everywhere. The two Soul Reapers suddenly cut off, heads slowly turning towards their comrade's direction. Both of their shoulders shook, seeing the dark aura rolling off her shoulders, glare fixed on them.

"If you two don't stop fighting, so help me, I'll send you to the Eleventh Squad to train for a week," the woman threatened.

"We're sorry!" they squeaked, knowing the threat was very real.

"Split up these papers without fighting and distribute them to the Divisions."

"Yes ma'am!"

The two rushed out quickly. She sighed heavily, standing and trying to clean away the ink. "Kimi?" The woman turned, finding her Captain standing just outside the door to the office.

"Good afternoon, Captain," the Soul Reaper smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank you. Where are my Third Seats?"

"I sent them out for some air?"

He chuckled lightly. "Fighting as always I see."

"I don't see why you would be expecting them to do anything else."

Jushiro took his seat at the desk, noticing the surface paperless. "Where are all of the reports?"

"I just finished them up. They are being delivered right now."

His eyes darted down to the black ink that stained her hand. "Did you get carried away?"

Kimi blushed in embarrassment, looking away. "I may have gripped too hard..."

Jushiro laughed, shaking his head. "I can always make sure you look after everything when I'm not feeling well."

She gave him a kind smile before the main door opened, a Soul Reaper from the First Squad walking in. "The Head Captain asked me to deliver this," the man stated, handing over the scroll to Kimi before bowing and leaving.

"What is it?" Jushiro asked.

"The new map of Rukongai," the woman answered, unrolling it before spreading it across the top of the desk. "It's grown a lot in the last couple of years."

"Yes, the boarders are certainly being pushed. We're going to have to expand, possibly start clearing away areas for new sectors."

"But then that's cutting into the forest," Kimi stated, leaning over the desk and pointing to the area. "Wouldn't it be better if we went wide instead and moved along the banks of the rivers? Cutting into the forest could draw the attention of hiding Hollows."

"That is very true. But seeing as how the Head Captain gave us the plans it appears that it will be our job to guard them if the Society decides to become involved."

"We would have to, otherwise there could be a riot from the souls for 'neglecting their proper duties for protecting those without pressure'."

"You have a point..." Jushiro looked up in thought. "What if-"

"Bubbles!" Yachiru's voice cheered from behind, the small Lieutenant slamming into the woman's body and forcing her hips to crash into the desk, upper body pitching forward. Kimi's cheeks enflamed, eyes widening from the fact that the fall had forced the man and woman's lips together. Jushiro stared back with equal surprise before the Seated Officer managed to pull upright, trying to hide her face.

"Bubbles, do you like Ukki?" Yachiru asked from over the girl's shoulder. The Soul Reaper stammered, fumbling over her words unable to form a proper sentence. The child grinned. "You do! I'm going to go tell Kenny!"

"Yachiru!" Kimi squeaked, but in the blink of an eye the Lieutenant was gone. "S-Sorry, Captain." She refused to make eye contact, hearing him stand.

Two fingers reached under her chin, tilting it up before the woman received a sweet kiss. "It's quite alright, Kimi," Jushiro whispered. "Would you like to go for a walk?"

The Soul Reaper smiled, nodding her head. "I would like that very much, Jushiro."