Any Requests? [Coyote Starrk] for hevensdarkangel

Name: Anna 'Bull's-eye' Watkins

Age: Looks to be around twenty years old

Looks: Jaggedly cut long pink hair that's pulled up in a ponytail with bangs that line her eyebrows and the sides of her face with green eyes. Her Hollow mask consists of two earrings, one in each ear, and a scope over her right eye, helping her with aim. The earrings are the shape of bullets. Her Hollow hole is located at the base of her neck.

Race: Arrancar

Uniform: Black kimono top with white sleeves that cover her hands and flow out, a red sash tied around her waist holding her zanpakuto in place, white spandex shorts with a white ripped skirt that's tie in a knot on the right side, a slit going up her leg. On the back of her top is a large red dot, while on her skirt there are similar looking red dots, however, they are outlined in black. She walks around barefoot. Also, her zanpakuto is not normal. It takes she shape of two stainless steal 9mm Beretta M92 pistols, one at each hip.

Personality: Very hot-headed, but can be sweet if she's not messed with

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, come on, Starrk, can't you make my day easy for once?" Anna complained. The First Espada lay on his mountain of beanbags, only half awake.

"It's too early for this," he groaned.

"Then blame the guy who scheduled this meeting. Get up!" she yelled. Anna pulled the beanbags out from under the Espada, making him fall to the floor. "I will not be blamed today for your lateness, otherwise I'll have to fight that pervert Nnoitra." Anna visibly shivered. "And I do not want to do that!"

Anna looked over and anime fell, seeing that Coyote was asleep on the floor. "Don't make me get Lilynette in here," she threatened in a demonic voice.

That woke up the Espada quickly and they left for the meeting. "You know, you scare me sometimes," Coyote said, yawning.

"You only force it upon yourself," she huffed, arms crossing over her chest. "If you would just get up, then I wouldn't have to do that."

"Yeah, yeah," Coyote mumbled as they walked into the room. Aizen, Gin, and Tousen were not in sight, but they were the last of the Arrancars to arrive.

Nnoitra's eyes landed on the two as they entered, joining Lilynette. "Well, look who's here on time," Nnoitra spoke up as Coyote sat down, Lilynette and Anna standing behind his chair. "Shame, I was looking forward to our little sparing session."

"Bite me, asshole," Anna growled between her teeth, not making eye contact with the Espada.

"Hmm... tempting, I just might," Nnoitra said back with a wicked smirk on his face.

Faster than anyone could see Anna was gone from her spot and was standing on the table in front of Nnoitra. She had grabbed the Espada by the front of his shirt, pointing one of her pistols at his forehead. "I dare you to try!" she snarled in his face.

"I like them feisty," he growled seductively, licking his lips.

Anna's face turned red in anger as she pulled the Espada up, yelling, "Fucking bastard!" and threw him through the air.

The Espada slammed into a wall before he shot back to his feet. "Finally some action," he mumbled, still smirking.

Anna pulled out her other pistol and locked it on the Espada. Everyone toppled over their seats trying to get under the table. They all knew the Arrancar never brought out both pistols unless she was seriously thinking about killing someone. "You're dead!" she yelled.