Never Let You Go [Renji Abarai] for Obey Sarah

Start from the beginning

It seemed like Grimmjow was having a fun time with his opponent, pressure raging in full swing. Though it appeared his Fracción were slowly becoming over powered as time went on. Not wanting to be detected, the girl lowered her pressure before moving about the town. Di Roy and Edrad had met their match, both of their existences disappearing all together. She had briefly caught sight of Nakeem and Shawlong's battle, startled to see who they were up against.

Is he here?

Yylfordt was near Urahara's Shop, a place she used to spend her time around when in the World of the Living on missions. Lexi paused, breathing in deeply to try and determine how the battle was fairing. It seemed to be in a concentrated area, not out of control like Edrad's had been. Yylfordt shot up into the air, drawing her attention and feeling a swell in a pressure that was very familiar to her.

Where is he?

"Hihio! Zabimaru!" The snake roared loudly, rearing its head and shooting into the air after its opponent. Lexi was in awe at its size and power, having not seen this attack in quite sometime. Though even with his Bankai activated the Lieutenant was still struggling against the Arrancar, especially in his Ressurección state. "Are you done already, Soul Reaper!" the Fracción taunted, earning a glare from the redhead.

Lexi's hands clenched tightly, forming into fists, not knowing what to do. She couldn't be seen, not in this horrible state, but wanted to protect the others. Yylfordt reared his head before barreling down on the Soul Reaper, ready to run him through.

"No!" the girl yelled, using sonido to step in the way and receive the attack. Everything stopped.

"What the hell are you doing?" the Arrancar finally yelled up at the young woman who was dangling from his horn. "Are you crazy? You shouldn't be here!"

"I couldn't... help it..."

"It's another Arrancar!" Jinta exclaimed, catching the Lieutenant's attention. At the same time he received word over his earpiece that the limiters had been released, gathering all his strength to pour it into a final attack. The Arrancars quickly looked over, watching the red blast coming at them head on. Lexi thought quickly, taking the bone between her hands and snapping it with ease. As Yylfordt ran away, she dropped towards the ground before painfully landing on a rooftop. He was consumed by the power and obliterated.

Lexi breathed harshly, trying to gather as much spiritual pressure as she could to close the gaping hole in her collarbone. The girl knew she had to run.

"Stop!" the Soul Reaper ordered, seeing the enemy rush off.

The young woman didn't, stumbling in her attempt to escape. Though there was no way she was about to return to Hueco Mundo. She'd rather Kenpachi Zaraki rip her to shreds before that happened. "I said, stop!"

Lexi's eyes widened, having not realized how close the man was. He came in on the right, swinging around his zanpakuto in its Shikai state aiming at her head. Without hesitating, the female ducked, the blade slicing off some pieces of hair and causing the girl to harshly roll across the rooftop to a stop. She breathed raggedly, trying to push away the pain and sit up, but the zanpakuto was already in place, the sharp edge dangerously close to her neck.

"Are you with them?"

"Don't look at me," she whispered, trying to hide behind the curtain of dark brown hair.

"Answer the question."

"I don't want to be."

"State your name, Arrancar."