Later [Kenpachi] for RaccoonTeeth

Start from the beginning

"Knock it off!" Their eyes snapped up, seeing her on top of the high wall in a handstand. "Are you seriously trying to kill me?"

"Come down here and fight, Soul Reaper!" the man yelled up. "Draw your zanpakuto, or are you scared?"

"Do I honestly look like a Soul Reaper to you?"

It was then the men truly looked at Rhiannon. Jean pants, tight white tank top, sneakers, and no weapons. "Who are you?"

"Rhiannon Nara. Who are you?"

"Kenpachi Zaraki, Captain of Squad Eleven." She was shocked, recognizing the name from her friends' stories. "If you're not a Soul Reaper, then what are you doing here? I've never seen you before."

"I came with Ichigo and the others."

"You weren't from the Ryoka invasion."

"No, I'm new on the team." Rhiannon lowered her lower body towards the wall, folding in as both legs straddling her arms that had a firm hold on the rock. The young woman finally sat, observing the Captain below. "Courtesy of Urahara."

A blast of air whipped through her pulled back brown hair. "How did I know you were going to get lost?"

"Oh, hey, Shuuhei," Rhiannon grinned at the Lieutenant at her side.

"You're very late."

"Sorry. First I got lost, but then they wouldn't give me directions and they ended up fighting me because I 'interrupted' them."

"Let's get going."

"See you later, Kenpachi."

"Right back at'cha," he smirked before they left.

A child jumped on his shoulder, giggling, "I like her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year later

"Go, Flip! Go!" Yachiru cheered from the sidelines. There was a loud crash as Rhiannon rolled out of the cloud of dirt and hit the ground running. But the sadistic Captain was not far behind, laughing wildly. She hit a wall, running up the side before flipping over Kenpachi. He saw the move, zanpakuto coming up and around. It sliced into the loose t-shirt she wore, but did not hit the skin.

"Hey!" Rhiannon pouted, hands gripping his shoulders while performing a handstand. "You ruined my shirt!"

Kenpachi looked up at the young woman above him, smirking. "You haven't learned to stop wearing things you like when fighting me yet?"

Rhiannon sighed heavily, knowing he had a point. "I honestly think you just try doing that on purpose to catch me in my bra."

"Hmm... that is a thought."

"Pervert," she grumbled, body tipping over backwards to land on her feet. They turned to face each other.

"No longer running for me?"

"Nah," her shoulders shrugged. "I need to go to Squad Nine soon, and I'll need to visit Rangiku now to find a new shirt before going."

He cocked a brow, sheathing his sword. "You spend a lot of time over there. Hisagi your boyfriend or something?"

Rhiannon busted out laughing, holding her sides. "Far from it!"

"Really? Than what's your relationship with him?"

"He's the one who found and brought me to Urahara when I started seeing Hollows. I owe him a lot."

The Captain smirked, stepping closer. "Well then that's an interesting fact."

She cocked a brow. "What do you mean?"

"It makes this much easier."

His lips crashed into Rhiannon's, arm wrapping around her waist. The young woman's eyes widened in surprise before kissing back with as much force, capturing his face in her hands to try and get closer. When they pulled away to catch their breaths, Rhiannon shivered at the intense look in his eyes. "Beautiful," he breathed. A giggle sounded as the Captain bent down further to kiss her neck. Eyes glancing over, the young woman noticed the pink-haired Lieutenant watching on the roof with a grin.

"Watch it, Kenpachi, we're not alone."

"Then tell them to go away."

Rhiannon laughed at the comment before leaving the Captain's hands empty. He blinked in surprise, looking around till he finally saw the young woman standing at the other end of the training ground, smiling. "Down boy, I'll see you later."

Jumping to grip the edge of the roof, Rhiannon swung herself up before running up the side and disappearing. Kenpachi chuckled, smirking wildly. "There will most certainly be a later."