Garud rakshas and the serpent king clash.

Ram was walking to gurudev's chamber to give him a pot of kheer. While going he crashed with someone.
R: Uhh.... Maaf karna galti se takra gya... Waise tumhara nam Raj hai na?
Raj: Ji bhaiyya ap kaha ja rahe the?
R: Are mai gurudev ko kheer dene ja raha tha aao tum bhi chalo.
Raj: Are parantu gurudev dhyan mai lin hue hai.
R: Ohh acha? Koi bat nahi hum ye rakhkar ate hain.
Raj: Han
Till then Lakshman came in search of Ram, when he saw the other boy he was getting some negative and not-so-good vibes.
Raj(in thoughts): Who is this? What is the divine aura protecting him? Seems like some incarnation of God. I must send him away he is making my powers slow!
R: Lakshman... Tum kuti mai jao mai ata hun.
L: Ji bhaiyya...
Lakshman left but he saw Raj with narrowed eyes as if he didn't want that boy with Ram. Raj also tried to avoid eye contact and to talk with lakshman. Ram returned after some time in the hut.
L: Bhaiyya....
R: Bolo lakshman
L: Mujhe wo raj pasand nahi aaya jane kuch hai jo bura hai!
Bh: Haan bhaiyya mujhe bhi ek pasand nahi
Sh: Mujhe bhi, usne kal mere talwar le li aur mujhe sham ko lautayi!
R: Lakshman, Bharath kuch nahi hoga aur shatrughna usne aapas to ki ja use koi kaam hoga.
Lakshman was getting more and more suspicious about that boy, he was feeling that he had been enemies since ages which he felt it was silly but what he didn't know was he was from the rakshas clan and had seen that rakshas while the Samudra manthan. He was the serpent king whereas the rakshas had a garud looking type rakshas.  The Adi-shesha and the rakshas had always fought and Adi-shesha always won this enraged the rakshas and asked for a boon that he should be able to take a human form as well. The rakshas didn't know that Adi-shesha has also taken a human form. Ram kept spending time with Raj as wellness lakshman's suspicion grew and grew.
One day guru vashisht noticed the way lakshman was looking at Raj and asked him to stay after the class.

V: Putra Lakshman tum aaj raj ko kyu dekh rahe the?
L: Pata nahi gurudev parantu mujhe wo ladka acha nahi lagta aisa lagta hai mano usme aur mujhme barso se dushmani hai.
Guru vashisht smiled lightly he knew who lakshman was and who the boy was, he knew lakshman was Adi-shesha.
V: Koi bat nahi putra ab tum jaa sakte ho
L: Ji gurudev.

When Lakshman was leaving Raj came and hit him on his chest. Lakshman sat down holding his chest by the sudden hit on his chest, the hit had resulted in a light maroon shade on his chest, he quickly covered it with his orange angavsatra, Raj laughed histerically seeing Lakshman.

Next morning

Raj came crying in the class with his bow broken in two pieces.

Raj(pointing lakshman): tumne ye kia na!!
L(shocked): Mai aisa kyu karunga!?
Raj: Kyu nahi karoge! Tum to mujhse nafrat karte ho!
Ram couldn't stand his brother being insulted he slapped raj hard on his cheek lakshman just looked at Raj and Ram moving his head fast. No longer Ram had slapped him Raj came in his true form, everybody gasped but lakshman looked unaffected he always knew that boy was not what he looked, in a split second he removed his sword, before the rakshas could attack ram he chopped if his wings, the rakshas groaned in pain but then saw lakshman's real form he felt jealousy, that even in the human form Adi-shesha was over powering him but died and easy death as lakshman immediately chopped off it's head.

So the samudra manthan part I'm really not sure I just added it for some interest if it has hurted you're emotions.