The loudest war cry

So this is when lakshman already has children and the children want to see their father fight, but lakshman doesn't agree as the kids are small and not ready to take the swords. One day the children saw silently the way lakshman treated the weapon's.

Ch: Bade pitashree...
R: Bolo chandra
A: Hume pitashree ka yudh abhyas dekhna hai!
R: Aur lakshman ne tumhe mana kar diya hai na?
Ch: Haan bade pitashree
Angad nodded in agreement, ram smiled lightly seeing the two boys like lakshman but never they did any mishchief, lakshman sometimes doubted why they were always like ram.
R: To chalo hum dekhne jate hain lakshman yudh abhyas kaise karta hain! Par mujhe vachan do tum dono bhaibheet nahi honge!
A: Nahi bade pitashree hum nahi honge.
Ram picked them in his arms and the trio went for the ground, just as they entered the ground they heard a powerful counch blow.
R: ye jo shankh ki dhvani sun rahe ho wo tumhare pitashree ke shankh ki hai.
Angad and chandra's eyes widened at how much power their father had. After a few minutes the children heard the most loud and powerful war cry, for a moment even ram got scared and then they saw lakshman standing ahead giving army the instructions, everyone bowed to the king but Ram gestured them to keep quiet, lakshman again gave a war cry and this time louder than the first one hearing the war cry the archers shot arrows ahead, after some time the arrows were shot lakshman held his sword up to indicate the dual to start as he turned back his face turned bright red from embarrassment as he saw ram and his two boys the boys jumped from Ram's arms ran to their father.

A: Pitashree ap itna jor se Bolte hain!
Ch: Haan pitashree hume nahi pata tha aapme itni shakti hai!
Ram smiled and said: Putri tumhe pata hai tumhare pitashree mujhse bhi shakti shali hain!
L: Aisa kuch nahi hai bhaiyya. Acha ab mujhe yudh abhyas karne dijiye. *Lakshman said in his puppy eyes*
Ram giggled lightly and nodded his head, ram chandra and Angad moved to a bench and sat down as they saw lakshman doing his sword fighting. First lakshman did practice on his own and then told fifteen soldiers to fight with him it was his daily routine, as usual he won. Then all of them returned to the palace.

At night

Ram was telling a story to the kids while feeding them kheer and one bowl was kept away Angad asked why Ram had kept the bowl aside.
A: Bade pitashree apne wo dusra kheer ka patra aaya kyu rakha hai?
R: Wo lakshman ke lie hai
Just then Lakshman entered the room with some papers and started to talk to Ram he didn't notice the children.
L: Ram bhaiyya mujhe samjha nahi ki hum ye kheto ki pyas kin kin ko bhejenge aur shatrughna mujhe bola ki aaj usne aur talwaren banane ke liye kaha hai na aur mujhe apko batana tha ki ye patra hai na usme likha hai ki arya sumntra ki tabiyat achi nahi hai to wo kal nahi aenge aur........(before he could speak any more ram cut him)
R: Lakshman! Paihle saas lo! Tumne bhojan kia?
Just then they heard sumitra as she entered Ram's chamber with a plate of food.
S: lakshman thoda bhojan karlo
L: Haa ma mai bas ye kaam kar lu phir kar lunga!
Shatrughna also entered the chamber with lakshman's favourite laddoos.
Sh: bhaiyya apne ye laddoo bhi nahi khaye jaldi kha lijiye na!
L: Shatru agar tumne mere laddoo khaye na to main tumhare bhojan mai wahi tikha milaunga jaise maine gurukul mai kiya tha!
Shatrughna gulped hearing this sumitra, ram and the kids burst into giggles. Lakshman and shatrughna then noticed the kids.
R(giggling): tum dono kabhi nahi badloge hai na?
Lakshman and shatrughna just smirked on this statement.
R: Acha chalo Lakshman tum khir lo aur bhojan bhi kardo!
But lakshman wasn't in a mood to eat food by his own hand he stomped his leg on the floor and pouted.
L: Nahi mai nahi khaunga jab tak aap mujhe nahi khilayenge!!
Ram and shatrughna burst into giggles as the kids and Sumitra watched with amusement.
S: Lakshman! Tum kabhi nahi badloge!
Sh: Haan bhaiyya aap kabhi nahi badlenge
L: Kyu badlu? Bhaiyya khilaie na!!
Ram told the kids to go but they insisted to stay, it was an amusing sight to the kids as they watched lakshman sitting and doing his work while ram feeded him with a gentle smile.