Will everything change after marriage?

This part will present ram spends more time with janak and Sita leaving lal(lakshman) behind and Urmila's teasing lakshman about how everything will change after Ram's marriage. This irritates lakshman and he gets really really angry on urmila.

Arena

L(to himself): Bhaiyya kaha chale gye.
Urmila enters the arena in a mood to tease lakshman as she knew Ram was with sita at the temple.
U: Aap jante hai saumitra....
L: Kya?
U(proudly and teasingly): Ram bhaiyya sita didi ke sath mandir gye hai aur ab wo apke sath nahi meri sita didi ke sath samay bitaenge!
L(somewhat irritated): Tumhe usse kya tum apni sita didi ke pas jao na!
U(enjoying the look of lakshman): Are jaungi jaungi, par mai paihle Ram bhaiyya ke pas jaungi kyunki mai abse unki behen hun aur wo paihle mere bhaiyya honge aur apke badmai!
L(angry): Tum chup raho wo mere the,hai aur rahenge! Samjhi tum!
U: Nahi wo mere Ram bhaiyya hai ab wo apke nahi rahe! Samjhe aap!
Lakshman raised a hand to stop her trying to tell her his patience is leaving him, but she kept on talking.
U: aur wo apke sath nahi meri sita didi ke sath samay bitaenge! She said stressing on the words 'meri'. Lakshman had enough of her she knew Ram bhaiyya meant the world to him still she was irritating him but that irritation soon took place of anger.
Lakshman spoke as loudly as he could.
L: Tum chup karo, ram bhaiyya mere hai tumhare nahi, maine tumhari sita didi par koi hakk nahi jataya aur tumpar bhi wahi ajmaya jana chahie! Samjhi! Aur ha tum ram bhaiyya par koi bhi hakk jataya nahi jatoigi mai sita didi par bhi wahi hakk jataunga!
Saying this he stormed out the room, Urmila's eyes clouded with tears as he had spoke harsh words first time to her and she angered herself against him, she decided to make him jealous even more. Lakshman went towards the temple and saw Ram-sita going ahead towards the temple and speaking sweet nothing's to each other. Lakshman went close towards Ram and overhead some things which he shouldn't have heard...
R: Tumhe pata hai sitae...
S: Ji raghunandan?
R: Mai tumhare bina nahi ji paunga!
S: Jhuth, aap lakshman ke bina nahi ji paenge!
R: Nahi sitae mai kabhi lakshman ke bager bhi ji lunga par mai apke bina nahi ji paunga!
Lakshman's eyes started to tear up he started to feel as if his brother needed him no more. Sita ram heard a rustle of leaves and turned around to see lakshman running as fast as he could, Ram thought he needed something so he left, but ram didn't know that lakshman had overhead the conversation.

Night

S: Are lakshman kaha hai?
R: Sitae wo ata hi hoga aap mujhe parosie na mujhe bohot bhukh lagi hai!
Sita blushed hearing this but insisted to wait for lakshman, but after a few minutes she started to serve the food. Lakshman was seeing this hiding behind a pillar his eyes started to water and a lone tear escaped his eye.

Next morning- breakfast

S: Lakshman tum kal kaha the?
L: Mai dhanush abhyas kar raha tha
S: Tum bhojan ke lie bhi nahi ae?
L: Mujhe bhaiyya ne bulaya hi nahi!
Sita understood what had happened he had heard the conversation, she knew he needed to be calmed she thought of something.
S: Pata hai kal mujhe raghunandan bol rahe the ki wo mere bina nahi raih sakte!
Ram blushed hearing this, but lakshman kept his spoon on his plate loudly and just went out, Ram followed him.
R: Lakshman tum waha se aise kyu uth aaye?
L: Kyo na au apke jivan mai sita bhabhi aati hai aur aap mere bare mai sab kuch bhul jate hain.
Ram somehow stopped lakshman in his tracks and observed him...his swollen eyelids, swollen by crying.... Lakshman let off Ram's grip and ran to the arena he started to swing his sword frantically. Ram went ahead and kept a hand on his shoulder, lakshman started to sob and spoke in a broken voice
L: Kyu apko meri kya parwa hai? Aap to mere bina bhi den sakte hain na! (He said in a broken voice)
Ram understood, he had overhead the conversation. Ram hugged lakshman tightly and Lakshman sobbed softly, the brothers finally had a heart felt talk and Ram promised lakshman he wouldn't leave his brother in any situation.