Part 2

In continuation...

Bh: Bhaiyya aap thik to hai na
R:Han Bharath parantu hume Shatrughna ko paihle Vaidya ke paas le jana hai
Bh: Bha...bh..iyyaa..Lakshman!
Ram couldn't see lakshman he felt anxiety Pierce his heart.
Bh: Bhaiyya wo....wo ped ke niche Lakshman!!!

Ram and Bharath ran where the branch had fallen, they removed the branch and then they found Lakshman his shoulder drooped and blood gushing out his shoulder, and he was.. unconscious.

R: Lakshman.... Lakshman!! Utho!!
Ram tried to wake Lakshman up but all his tries went in vain.
Bh: Bhaiyya hume Lakshman aur Shatrughna ko Vaidya raaj ke pas le jana hoga.
R: Hann Bharath

Ram picked Lakshman and Bharath picked up Shatrughna in his arms, they ran as fast as they could, they called for their parents and and Vaidya raaj Ram was sobbing silently, Bharath was the only composed but fear for his brother's was evident on his face. Sumitra was shocked, she was strict but she loved her son's truly. Kaushalya hugged her and Sumitra sobbed in her arms . Kaikey gave support to Dashrath, Dasharath was shocked as well his two youngest son's were injured ,yes he loved Ram the most but that didn't mean he didn't love his other son's.
After some time Vaidya raaj came out.

Vaidya: Maharaj Rajkumar lakshman ka ek kandha tut chuka hai aur kumar Shatrughna ab thik hai unke pith par kuch ghav hai parantu hona sar jamin par lagne ke karan wo behosh ho gye the, ab wo hosh mai aa gye hain.
D: Dhanyawaad Vaidya raaj ap ka sakte hain
Vaidya: ji maharaj, Pranam

They all entered the room and saw Shatrughna standing beside the unconscious Lakshman, whereas Lakshman was looking as a baby sleeps.

R: Shatrughna tum thik to ho na?
Sh: Ji bhaiyya parantu lakshman bhaiyya...... (Bharath understood what he meant and hugged his brother tight)
Ram went forward and took Lakshman's head on his lap.
After some time lakshman woke up in the large room with the tensed faces of the family member's. He made himself sit on the bed with Ram's help.

S: Tum dono thik ho na
L,sh(in unison): Ji maa
Ram hugged Lakshman and Shatrughna tightly but because of his tight grip Lakshman's arms started to ache

L: Bhaiyya aap kripaya mujhe chod de nahi to mera kandha phir se tut jayega
Everybody laughed hearing this.

R:Acha ab tumhe kadha pina padega.
Lakshman makes a disgusting face hearing this and Shatrughna starts to giggle.
S: Shatrughna tume bhi pina hai
Then Shatrughna also makes a disgusting face. The whole room laughed seeing the twins state.
R(handing over the bowl of kadha to lakshman): Ye lo, ye pi lo
L: Nahi bhaiyya mai nahi piunga!
R(sternly): Lakshman! Pi lo
L(with puppy eyes): kripaya bhaiyya mujhe nahi pina...
S: Lakshman Shatrughna chup chap pi lo warna mai tumhe firse datungi!
Lakshman and Shatrughna smiled lightly seeing their mother worried for them. They drank the kadha without any complaints further.

L: Kitni kadhva tha ye
Sh: Haan bhaiyya

Then the twins were crushed in a group hug by their elder brothers.

~After some days~

L: Bhaiyya, Bharath bhaiyaa ap dono mere Shatrughna ke piche piche kyo kar rahe hain..??
Sh: Haan bhaiyya aisa kyu kar rahe hai aap dono
Bh: Taki tum dono koi galat kadam na uthao!
R: Hann!
L: 'galat kadam' ??
R: Matlab yudh abhyas na karo!
Lakshman and Shatrughna: kyuuuuuunnnnnnn!
R: Kyonki tum dono paihle se hi ghayal ho!
L: Kyaa? Ghayal

L(whispering to Shatrughna): Hum kab ghayal hue the
Sh(whispering back): lagta hai bhaiyya kahania bana rahe hain!
L(whispering): Hann lagta to aisa hi hai!

R: tum dono kya kusar phusar kar rahe ho?
L: kuch nahi bhaiyya! Haina Shatrughna!!....
Sh: Han....Han... Bhaiyya!

Tell me if u liked this chapter or not.