Pain...

R: Lakshman! Lakshman kaha hai?
Bh: Lakshman!
Sh: Wo...apne kaksh mai..hai...wo bolne ko taiyar bhi nahi hai....
R: Jaldi chalo!

~Lakshman's chamber~

R: Laksh?
L: Un logo ko to mai...
He banged his fist on the pillar nearby which resulted in it bleeding, but the second moment he ended up sobbing on the pillar hitting his head causing a small wound.
R: Lakshman!
Ram ran to his brother as he pulled lakshman in a needing hug.
Bh: Laksh!
R: Lakshman...kya hua?
Lakshman wasn't in a state to answer his half hands were hugging ram tightly as his legs were back almost in a position to sleep but the hug held him up. 
L: I'm sorry..I'm sorry bhaiyya..I'm sorry..
Lakshman freed himself from the hug and ran as fast as his legs could take him.
R: Lakshman ruko!
Bh: Lakshman!
Sh: Lakshman bhaiyya!! Rukie!
Shatrughna ran behind lakshman trying to cope up lakshman's speed. 

~Middle of the forest~

Lakshman came running in the middle of his forest as he slowed down his speed, he collapsed on the floor crying miserably. Hiding his face in his hands trying to control the uncontrollable tears, trying to regain the mental strength he was starting to lose, trying to regain the emotional strength, trying to hide his pain which he was misserably failing at. Shatrughna found him in that broken state.

Sh: Lakshman...bhaiyya?
Lakshman immediately wiped his tears and looked up.
L(trying hard to control himself): Haan...kya..kya..hua? Tum...yaha?
Sh: Bhaiyya aap ro rahe the na mere aane se paihle?
L: Nahi...nahi..mai..nahi...
Sh: Bhaiyya...ap kyo apne aap ko tang kar rahe hai?
L: Mai..kyo..apne..ap ko tang..karunga bhala...?
Sh: Bhaiyya mujhe pata hai aap ro rahe the..
L: Nahi..shatru..mai..nahi ro raha tha..
Sh: Bhaiyya kyo mujhse apni peeda chupa rahe hai!!
L: Shatru!...tum jao..tum jao yaha se...
Sh: Bhaiyya par..
L: Shatru jao!
Shatrughna hesitantly moved back towards the palace.

~Palace~

Ram saw shatrughna coming but didn't see lakshman coming behind.
R: Lakshman?
Sh: Wo nahi aye...
R: Kyo? Tumne dekha na use kaisa tha wo?
Sh: Wo ro rahe the..aur jab mai dikha..to..to unhone apane aasu poch lie..wo bat karne ko bhi taiyar nahi hai...
R: Lakshman..
Ram hid his face in his hands.

~Night~

Lakshman came to his chambers and slept their he drifted off to a disturbed sleep.

~Midnight~

R: Lakshman as gaya hai..chalo Bharath...
They both entered lakshman's chamber and found him sleeping but a deep frown on his face.
R: Lep do...
Ram went towards lakshman's bed and took his hand which was bleeding and carefully aplied the paste of herbs, lakshman groaned in pain, ram got scared if he woke up but he didn't. Then he carefully put some bandages on his forehead where the pillar had hurt him.

~Next morning~

R: Lakshman kaha hai?
Sh: Wo thodi der mai aa jayenge
Bh: Hmm...
R: Acha thik hai...
Lakshman came to the court room almost at noon, but when he came he didn't make any eye contact with any one he just kept his glances low.

~After the court~

R: Lakshman kya hua itni der se kyu aye?!?
Without replying lakshman moved out the room, ram felt it rude.
Sh: Bhaiyya inhe kya hua?
R: Jane do!
Ram masked his worry with anger but when he reached his private chamber he dropped to the ground but no tears filled his eyes, he just felt a strange pain in his heart when Lakshman didn't talk to him.

~Lakshman's chamber~

L: Ugh!!
Lakshman dropped to the ground sobbing helplessly in his hands, he felt terrible to ignore ram but he felt responsible for Ram's pain staying with him would add more to the pain, but ignoring ram wasn't easy.