You're my husband!

It was the winter season and the younger janaknandini had caught fever the queen mother's had gone to deshatan only the brothers and their wives in the palace. Vaidya raaj had told she'll be fine in 3-4 days but she needed to be bedridden till her fever got down much to her dismay she hated to be cooped in bed and have people around her, even lakshman and shatrughna were taking care of her she was getting irritated of it.

L: Urmi tumhe ye kadha pina hai ab chalo jaldi pi lo
U: Nahi Aarya mai ye nahi piungi ye bohot kadhva hota hai
Sh: Bhabhi jaldi pi lijiye warna aapko ye kadha bhabhi pila dengi jo aap nahi chahengi
Urmila shuddered at the thought of Sita standing there with angry with the kadha glass in her hand with one hand on her hip and then Mandavi holding her hands and shrutkirti laughing and giggling at her.
L: Isliye ye jaldi pi lo samjhi
Urmila scrunched her nose and Lakshman raised an eyebrow and ready to give her the death glare but she drank it in one gulp both the twins laughed seeing her cry baby face.

~Afternoon~

R: Urmila ab so jao vaidya raaj ne kaha hai na tumhe
U: Bhaiyya mujhe nahi sona subah se soi hui thi ab to uthne dijiye na
R: Nahi urmila chalo andar abhi!
Urmila gave her best puppy eyes but ram didn't melt like he melted seeing lakshman's puppy eyes because ram knew she was doing this to get out of the bed. He literally dragged her and put her to bed forcefully. Urmila complained at him but he didn't listen.

~Night~

L: Urmi so jao! Der ho gayi hai!!
Urmila was getting irritated of everybody taking care of everytime she did anything she finally burst the anger on lakshman.
U: Aarya mai nahi soungi aur aap ajse mujhe kuch nahi kahenge mai sirf ram bhaiyya ka sunungi ap to aise kaih rahe hain jaise mai marne wali hun.
Urmila let out a sigh at the end of her speech, lakshman frowned said ok and left the room. The next 2 days lakshman didn't say anything about Urmila's fever he kept quiet, urmila told everything to ram and he decided to confront lakshman about it.

~Noon~

R: Lakshman
L: Ji bhaiyya?
R: Tum thik ho na?
L(confused): Haan bhaiyya kyo?
R: Kyonki tum urmila ko kuch bole bhi nahi aur usse baat bhi nahi kar rahe
Lakshman let out a sigh and told what urmila told to him.
L: Use agar lagta hai ki mujhe nahi kaihna chahie to main nahi kahunga.
R: Lakshman mai urmila se baat karta hun
L: Nahi bhaiyya mujhe uski iccha me virudh nahi jana agar wo chahti hai ki mai kuch na bolu to mai kuch nahi bolunga.
Lakshman didn't know that sita and urmila were listening to their conversation.

S(to urmila): see you hurt him still he cares about you!
U(to sita): Didi I'm feeling guilty about lashing out on him he just wanted to take care of me but I prevented him from doing so but he still keeps my opinion, I don't understand what to do
S: just talk to him na!
Urmila nodded.

Finally urmila apologized to lakshman about her behavior to him that day she felt damn guilty about it.