Not at all!

Two boys snuck in their father's chamber around of age 6 where their father was sleeping lightly with jewels on the bed they had a plan to steal one arrow from their pa's quiver. The slight jingling of their jewels woke their father up.

L(still sleeping): Kya hua Angad chandra?
Angad: Kuch nahi pitashree hume kuch chahie tha
L(still sleepy): Kya chahie tha?
Chandra: Pitashree... Hume yudh abhyas sikhna hai!!
L(now awake): To bhaiyya se sikho na
Angad: Par hume sirf apse sikhna hai!!
L: To kal se mai tumhe swayam sikhaunga par kal se abhi mujhe sone do kal bohot kaam hai ab jao jao jao
Angad(excitement): Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Ab hum yudh abhyas sikhenge!
Angad and chandraketu left for their chamber and Lakshman decided to sleep but he had some work left so he decided to do it, ram had some work so he went to lakshman's chamber but met an amusing sight as lakshman had dozed off doing the work on the sofa itself, Ram's heart melted seeing him like this he carefully went towards lakshman as not to wake him up and removed his jewels and  crown 👑 and made lakshman lie down and kept some blankets over him, gave a loving kiss on his forehead and moved to go back to his chambers, when he was near the door he heard "Ram bhaiyya" and turned around to see lakshman had woke up.

L: Kya hua bhaiyya kuch kam tha?
R: Haan wo mujhe tumhari madad chahie thi
L: Acha to mujhe bol dete na bhaiyya mai swayam aa jata
R: Mai bulane hi aya tha par tum so rahe the isliye
L: Waise bhaiyya mujhe abhi bhi neend aa rahi hai, par kya kaam hai bataie mai kar dunga.
R: Koi baat nahi lakshman tum so jao, kal kaam kar lo, par lagta hai kisiko mere sath sona hai.
Lakshman smiled widely and almost ran to him and hugged him tightly, ram laughed at his childish act and patted his back.
R: Shaant lakshman
L: Par ek shart par
R: Konsi shart?
L: Mai apna sar apki god mai sounga
R: Thik hai par chalo to!
Ram lakshman went to bed and Lakshman kept his head on Ram's lap and soon went to deep sleep ram caressed his hair and kept his back on the backrest and he also slept after some time. Next morning Ram woke up and went to get up but felt someone pull him by his angavsatra he turned back to see lakshman blinking his eyes.

R: Ohh kshama karna maine tumhe jaga diya
L(sleepy): Koi baat nahi bhaiyya waisebhi mai uth gaya tha par mujhe punah neend aa gayi
Ram giggled slightly.
L(still sleepy): Aap has kyo rahe hai?
R: Acha wo sab chodo chalo utho!!
L: Nahi bhaiyya sone dijiye na
Ram literally dragged lakshman out of the bed 🛌 to the prayer hall where Bharath and shatrughna were already there, whereas lakshman was still rubbing his eyes due to lack of sleep.
Sh: Lagta hai aaj bhi apki neend puri nahi hui, hai na lakshman bhaiyya?
L: Hmm.. Bhaiyya ne utha diya
Bharath and ram chuckled a bit, the brothers completed their morning prayers, but during the prayer something went in lakshman's eye and he was continuosly rubbing his eye to get that thing out, ram and others noticed this.

R: kya hua lakshman?
Sh: Kya hua bhaiyya?
L: Are kuch aank mai chala gaya
Lakshman removed his hand from his eye and his eye was red due to continuous rubbing.
R: Lakshman! Tumhara ankh lal ho gaya hai
Ram rubbed his angavastra on lakshman's eye by blowing some warm air in the cloth.