OOPS!

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, NOT TO PULL PRANKS!! BUT DO YOU LISTEN!? DO YOU!?" Ram yelled on lakshman.

"Bhaiyya, i-it was supposed to be-" lakshman tried justifying himself.

"NOT A WORD MORE!!!" Ram yelled again.

"If he pulls pranks, it's totally fine! EVEN IF I GET HURT! BUT HE GETS HURT, THE WORLD ENDS, RIGHT!?" lakshman stormed off the room.

"Bhaiyya, why are you so angry on him? It was just a prank....." shatrughna said.

"SHUT UP! IT HARMED YOU!" Ram yelled again, not realizing his throat had been paining from all that yelling. Ram also stormed off.

~Lakshman's chamber~

"I agree the prank harmed shatru, but he didn't have to yell! I've gotten hurt in shatru's pranks tab he doesn't say anything!" lakshman whispered to himself, angrily sharpening his dagger.

~Ram's chamber~

"did I yell on him too much.....?" Ram asked himself.

"god! Now he won't come to dinner, won't speak to anyone!" Ram exclaimed. He was about to go to lakshman's room, but some work called him.

~Mandavi's chamber~

"I want to test lakshman's fighting skills" mandavi said out of the blue.

"okay, test him" urmila casually replied.

Mandavi disguised herself, with a sword in her hand she went to the garden.

~Garden~

Mandavi came from behind and kept the sword on lakshman's neck.

Lakshman turned swiftly, holding the sword in one hand, that made his palm bleed.

"I know, its you, mandavi bhabhi" lakshman softly said.

"you're on of the great warriors, laksh!" mandavi spoke with pride. The sword fell from her hand as she saw lakshman's palm bleeding. She dragged him to his chamber.

"arey, I'm okay!!" lakshman tried. She made him sit, and applied some herbal paste and a bandage.

"Thank you" lakshman softly. Mandavi ruffled his hair.

~Night~

"Lakshman, didn't come to dinner?" sumitra asked.

"no" urmila sighed.

"Maa, give me the plate, I'll give it to him" Ram said as sita handed him the plate, after filling it with food(of course).

[My house story: me: kuch khane ko- *stops as I see mom's glare*]

~Lakshman's chamber~

"lakshman" Ram called out, entering lakshman's chamber, only to see lakshman fast asleep. Ram softly ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, laksh..." Ram whispered to his brother's sleeping form. Unconsciously lakshman held ram's palm tightly. Ram's heart melted at the gesture his brother had done, even in sleep. He kept the plate of food on the couch (I thought I would write seat) near by the bed. As he was doing that lakshman stirred, and his hand swatted the table near, on the table was a glass of hot water, that spilled on his hand making him wake up immediately, with a pained groan.

Ram immediately turned his head, only to see his brother had a part of his hand burnt.

"lakshman!" Ram carefully took his hand into his, checking it very very gently, as not to hurt him.

"we need to wash it.." Ram spoke, very very softly.

He helped lakshman wash his burn, his face held pain. Ram took a cloth, extremely clean cloth, that was meant for medical purposes, and slowly wrapped it around each burn.

"are you okay, now?" Ram asked, stroking lakshman's hear as he plopped on the bed.

"I'm fine."

"um-"

"actually I'm not fine, I'm hungry, and my head is also paining, not the best way to wake up after a sound sleep" lakshman replied.

Ram forwarded a morsel of food lovingly. Lakshman got up and sat on the other side of the bed, acting hurt.

"sorry na, bacha!!" Ram apologized.

"okay, Bhaiyya! I forgive you!" lakshman said. Without waiting for a moment, ram hugged him, not knowing he was hurting his brother.

"Ahh! Bhaiyya!" lakshman cried in pain.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"I know, Bhaiyya! Calm down! It was unintentionally!" lakshman giggled.

"I want to shatru, waise"

~Sister's chamber~

"Urmi, remember the way you were acting when lakshman had accepted you?" sita laughed.

"she was acting like that even before you three arrived, didi!" shrutkirti giggled. Urmila blushed.

Urmila entered her private chamber, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
Laying on the bed she whispered "mila" the name lakshman had given her. Her slender fingers played with the petal of the rose she had gotten from lakshman. As the to-be bride of lakshman, she had gotten many gifts from sumitra. A red bright odhni, with golden borders, she had heard it was lakshman's suggestion. The mere name bought a light pink hue to her cheeks. She spread the odhni before her and wrote lakshman's name with her bare hands, giggling. Poor urmila, she had fallen in love with someone who she had fighting like anything, but poor her, lakshman always won.

"seems like urmi has fallen in love" mandavi's teasing tone rang in her room, as she entered with sita and shrutkirti, urmila attempted to hide the odhni.

Sita laughed with her other two sisters seeing the blush on urmila's cheeks.

"But, you know urmi?" sita started. "from the starting i had thought of you both.. The milky colour of your skin, the way you both are protective for your loved ones.. I have never seen someone so fair as you and lakshman" she completed.

The sisters laughed, looking at the dark blush on urmila's cheeks. They wished to see each sunrise and sunset together, forever. That night the destiny smiled. An evil smile.

A/N: Did you like the chapter? Next chapter will be shatru ghna consoling laksh. Do vote and comment if you liked this chapter.