I miss you brother (part 2)

It was the night and Bharath had come to the palace to wish laksh and shatru happy birthday, from the exile Bharath wished a painting of lakshman and shatrughna standing together laughing with each other, it was their birthday painting Bharath felt really guilty about thinking of lakshman eating berries and fruits on his birthday as well. Bharath wished the picture and went to wish Shatrughna, he found shatrughna sitting in lakshman's private chamber with lakshman's angavsatra rapped around him and he was sleeping on the bed peacefully, Bharath woke him up and wished him a happy birthday he was happy that it was not much time before ram lakshman sita to return, but the guilt was visible in his eyes he would always have it in the back of his mind.

Forest

R: Lakshman? Lakshman kaha ho tum? Lakshman? Sitae tumne lakshman ko dekha?
S: Nahi Raghunandan mai bhi use hi dhundh rahi hun sandhyakal se gayab hai
Ram got tensed listening this.
R: Sitae mai use dhundhkar ata hun tum yahi ruko
S: Ji Raghunandan
Ram left to look for lakshman, he went deeper and deeper in the forest but didn't find lakshman he got scared when he didn't find lakshman. After some time of searching deep in the forest he heard sword swaying in the air ram immediately understood it was lakshman, he followed the sound and found lakshman, poor Lakshman fought with the monsters even on his birthday, but the sight was horrific, lakshman was surrounded by almost 15-20 monsters and he was fighting with them though he had a deep cut on his left arm he didn't care for his wounds, in no time lakshman had slayed all the monsters and turned to go to the hut but he saw ram who was looking pitifully at him.

Ram's P.O.V

My poor brothers both from being the most pampered to being the most responsible, first one from being the most expressive with me to being a silent emotional mess, and the second one from being the most care free person to be the most responsible one in Ayodhya, the youngest, shatrughna in such a young age he needs to take care of each and every citizen on Ayodhya and lakshman poor boy he needs to fight even on his birthday but my mind and heart has promised to remove the child in them after the exile.

Ram's P.O.V over

L: Kya hua bhaiyya aap mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hain?
Ram came to his senses and hugged lakshman tightly he felt guilty for lakshman, shatrughna. Lakshman patted Ram's back.
L: Kya hua bhaiyya aap thik to hai na?
R: Tum chup raho!
L: Hawwwwww maine kya kiya?
R(with fake angerness): Acha kya kiya? Sham se gayab ho kaha the?
L: Bhaiyya mai nadi ke paas tha aur jab mai laut raha tha to rakshason ne mujhpar humla kar diya
R: Tum bhi na chalo tumhe aushadhi lagani padegi!
L: Bhaiyya kuch nahi chota sa ghav hai!
Ram glared at him and laksh showed his best puppy eyes, ram couldn't stand in front of lakshman's puppy eyes.

Palace

Sh:  Kya hua maa aap is wakt lakshman bhaiyya ke kaksh main?
S: Mai bhi toh apne putra ko yaad karti hu na shatrughna?
Shatrughna's eyes turned moist, he totally forgot about his mother even she had an elder son she also missed him.
Sh: Maa apne lakshman bhaiyya ko kyu jane diya?
Sumitra smiled at him and said: Kya tumhe lagta hai ki lakshman ram ke bina yaha is mehel mai raih pata? Kya tum use apna astitva khote hue dekhna pasand karoge.
Shatrughna nodded in no quickly, he hugged him mother and sobbed he really missed his twin, as well as lakshman also missed his younger half.