Lakshman!!

The ram-ravan yudh was going on and the two invincible warriors had come face to face, meghnad and Lakshman both not getting tired, both not wanting to keep their weapons down meghnad was getting irritated by fighting and getting nothing but disappointment he decided to fight with ram he sent the shakti spear towards him, lakshman immediately ran towards him and slid before him. Lakshman's eyes pooled with tears of pain, his face changed in a painful reaction. Ram's eyes widened as the spear struck lakshman on his chest.

R: Lakshman!!!!!
Ram ran to him, before lakshman could collapse on the ground ram caught him by the hip and pulled him back, lakshman started to lose control over his body the pain had started to become unbearable for him, ignoring Ram's calls to wake him up lakshman fell back on the sand with ram trying to get him up.

R: nahi nahi.... Lakshman... Lakshman tum aisa nahi kar sakte... Tumne vachan diya tha.... Utho!!
L: Bh.. Bh.. Aiya.... Mai... N..nahi... Uth paa raha....
Lakshman blinked furiously trying to fight with his slow breath and closing eyelids. Ram's eyes started to tear up at the pain lakshman was going through he tried to make lakshman sit but all his tries went in vain.
L: Bhaiyya......
Lakshman lost his consciousness, Ram's heart broke seeing lakshman's closed eyelids, he suddenly felt something wet on his hands, blood..lakshman's blood...
R: Lakshman... Lakshman utho... Tum mujhe nahi chod sakte!! Utho!!
Ram burst in helpless tears as he saw lakshman's body lying on his lap lifelessly, his bleeding chest.

~Palace~
Sh: Kirti.....
Kirti: Ji arya?
Sh: mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha, kuch bura hua hai
Kirti: kuch nahi hoga
Sh: Mai mata ke paas jata hun
Shatrughna ran to sumitra's chamber.

Sh: Maa mujhe kuch thik nahi lag raha
S: Mujhe bhi
Sh: ram bhaiyya aur lakshman bhaiyya thik to honge na?
Sumitra nodded though she herself was scared.

~Lanka~

R: Lakshman!! Utho!
The whole vanar sena was sobbing, seeing lakshman's condition, angad the son of vali was also crying he and lakshman had developed a friendship when lakshman had caught him crying for his late father.
R: Vibhishan... Mitra ye koi maya to nahi na
Vibhishan: Nahi prabhu ye maya nahi hai, maine aajtak koi shakti ke prabhav se nahi bach paya hai
Hanuman: Nahi vibhishan!! Koi vaidya raaj nahi hai kya jo lakshman bhaiyya ka upchar kar sake?!!!
Ram wept holding lakshman's head near his chest carressing his hair, trying to wake him up. Lakshman was alive yes, but the pain was had took control over his body.

~After some hours~

Lakshman opened his mouth to gasp for air, but all that came out was blood, some sprinkled on Ram's hand.
R: Laksh! Ruko....hanuman ata hi hoga!
Ram prayed to God, to save his laksh before the sun rose.
Sushen: Prabhu! Yadi hanuman samay se nahi aaye to...
Sushen trailed off but his silence spoke a lot.
R: Nahi! Mera laksh mujhe chodkar nahi jaa sakta!
Ram said sternly but tears welled up in his eyes at the thought of continuing his life without Lakshman, it was impossible every moment they shared, their birth, gurukul, tadaka badh, mithila and now they were fighting for the same sita who played different roles in their lives.

☜☆☞

Vanar: are these the ones vaidya raaj?
Vaidya raaj: Haa.. Yahi hai!
The vaidya raaj mixed all herbs, the moment the herbal juice touched lakshman's tounge his eyes twitched, his hands moved.
Vaidya raaj: Inhe jivan aa gaya!!
Sushen yelled, ram understood the herbs were really powerfull.
Ram wiped his tears and cupped lakshman's face softly.

L(thoughts): Chahe jo ho jao mai aaj uthke rahunga, mere pran bhi chale jae! Ram, ram, ram, ram
The name had an immediate effect his muscles got strength and in minutes lakshman sat upright panting.
R: Lakshman
Ram hugged lakshman tightly as not to let go of him, lakshman smiled and hugged him back.
R: aisa punah kiya na toh mai...mai...tumhe datunga!
Lakshman smiled tearfully at him. He got up with the help of ram and hugged angad.
Angad: Lakshman bhaiyya! Hume aise punah chodkar mat jaiye!
L: Nahi jaunga...
Lakshman turned to hanuman as he went to touch Hanuman's feet, hanuman immediately stopped him.
H: Nahi lakshman bhaiyya!
Hanuman just hugged him tightly.
Lakshman then turned to sunsen vaidya as he joined his hands in respect.
L: Mera pran bachane ke liye dhanyavad...
Sushen also joined his hands in respect.
Sushen: Kumar, parantu aap behoshi ki halat mai bhi prabhu ke aasu ka jawab dete hai! Dhanya hu mai aisa vir dekhkar!