Lakshman and shatrughna will never change (Part 2)

R: Tumhe yaad hai Bharath hum jab gurukul mai the to tumhe bukhar tha tab in dono ne wo majak kiya tha!
Bh: Par kya kiya tha?

~Flashback~

It was the last year of gurukul for the princes of Ayodhya.

Guru vashisht: Ram kya tum aaj van mai jaa sakte ho?
R: Ji guruvar mai phal aur lakdiyan lekar ata hun
Guru vashisht thanked ram and ram left for the forest, but who knew the twins had decided to prank him. Ram was in the middle of forest when he heard some growls and in no time the twins came forward in the clothes of a demon, lakshman had covered himself with leaves over his orange clothes and painted his face like a demons with Bharath's paints the younger twin did the same just shatrughna had covered himself with twigs and painted his face the same way as lakshman it was to see sight. Ram removed his sword and fought with the demons AK the twins, ram was suprised as none of the demons raised the sword on him, after some time all three got exhausted and Lakshman finally revealed their true forms.
R: Tum dono kabhi nahi badloge ab humara akhri warsh hai gurukul samapt hone ke liye aur tum dono ki shaitani nahi badli!
The twins just laughed at this sentence.

~Present~

Bh(laughing): Ohh bhaiyya
R: Tum haso mat pata hai kitna dar gaya tha main tab!
Luv: Sach pitashree?
R: Haan! Par ab ye paihle socho ki ab ye dono kya karenge?!!
Sumitra: Haan!!

~Lakshman's Private chamber~

L: Suno!!
Sh: Boliye bhaiyya!?
L: Mere paas ek yukti hain!
Sh(excited): Kya bhaiyya?!!
L: Are hum sabko batenge ki hum ek khel, khel rahe hain aur usme jo bhi paihle ek dusre ko rang dega wo jitega aur jab tak sab rang nahi jate hum chupkar rahenge
Sh: Ahannn!!

Soo you'll have to wait again for the holi part sorry but as y'all know i have my exams.