No this can't happen

The brothers were now in their teens somewhat around 13-14 they hadn't completed their education but still mastered some arts of fight but lakshman, that boy was almost expert in every martial art like mace(gada), sword, bow and arrows, spear and what not! Ram had specialised for bow and arrow, Bharath for medicines and shatrughna for war-fare. One day ram lakshman were given the duty to collect logs for the aashram. Lakshman was having some uneasiness but he decided to go with ram.
R: Lakshman suno tum dusre raste se chale jao mai upar ke raste jata hun
L: Ji bhaiyya
Lakshman left for the down wards path whereas ram left for the path which.
When ram was moving upwards some monsters attacked him, he had slayed most of them but there was this most powerfull demon of all he had attacked ram many times but failed miserably ram slayed the monsters in no time but also ended up having a cut on his back which was deep, Lakshman reached there as he had heard some monsters groans of pain just as Ram was going to fall on his back lakshman caught him.
L: Bhaiyya... Bhaiyya (lakshman patted Ram's cheeks to wake him up)
Just then a monster attacked ram from his back but lakshman saw this and came in between and he got a big, deep cut from his arm to his middle of his back, he took out his sword and in seconds the moster lay dead. Lakshman cradled his brothers body and ran/walked as fast as he could. He entered the aashram that led directly to gurudev's kuti(hut) from the secret path only he and gurudev knew.
L: Gurudev! Gurudev!
Guru vashisht: Kya hua lakshman (he said turning around but gasped seeing the unconscious ram, he immediately called for Bharath a d shatrughna, they came in the hut and were shocked seeing ram in such a state they treated ram as soon as they could, Bharath payed attention to the treatment as much as he could, shatrughna sobbed during the treatment, and Lakshman he didn't even !et his emotions out he didn't even care about the cut on his back)
Ram came to his senses soon shatrughna went to hug him but Bharath stopped him as he might cause pain to his wounds but ram smiled and welcomed his hands both brothers ran to him and hugged him, ram spread his other hand to lakshman to come and join the group hug but the young latter was so much guilt he just ran away, ram then saw his orange angavsatra stained with red, Ram's eyes widened seeing that he also saw the little end of the cut on his arm.
R: Lakshman......
Bh: Bhaiyya lakshman ko kya hua?
Sh: Han bhaiyya aise kyo chale gaye?
R: Hum paihle humari kuti chalte hai, Gurudev mujhe yaha kaun laya?
Guru vashisht: Lakshman wo kafi dara hua bhi tha
Ram nodded, he left to find lakshman and found him near the river frowning but guilt visible in his dark black eyes. Ram knew his brother well he knew lakshman blamed himself because he couldn't protect Ram at the time he needed it.  Ram quietly went and kept a hand on lakshman's back. Lakshman hissed in pain.
L: Ssss... Aahh
R: Maaf karna laksh mera dhyan nahi tha
L: Mai nahi karunga aapko maaf
R:  Haww kyu?!
L: Kyu kya kyu kisne kaha tha apse akele us raste par jane ko?  Han?!
R: Maaf bhi kardo na lakshman mujhe kya pata tha ki waha rakshas honge, aur krodhit to mujhe hona chahie!!
L: Haw kislie?
R: Kyun ye ghav tumne mujhe iske bare mai na bataya aur na hi iska illaj karwaya!
L: Bhaiyya mujhe abhi yaad aya mujhe na gurudev ne bulaya hai!
Lakshman moved but ram caught him.
R: tumne kisiko nahi bataya na
L: Nahi bataya bhaiyya,  aur batata bhi kyu mujhe wo yudh abhyas karne se rok lenge phir!
Ram facepalmed himself and dragged lakshman to the aashram and got him treated.

So yeah this ideas was provided by Ramayana_lover yes i made some changes but i tried my best to show the emotion. Now next chapter is again a birhtday  chapter.