Pain will not go

Sita had been abducted by ravan ram was sleeping lakshman looked at his brother his eyes pooled with tears, he came to a conclusion it was his fault, he left urmila he couldn't complete a husbands duty, he left sita alone he had failed a sons duty, he had failed a brother's duty, he shouldn't have come to the forest in the first place, he shouldn't have been so stubborn.
He saw a mother bird carrying it's child, he let out a painful chuckle then a painful laughter and soon his laughter turned in bitter tears, he heard some rustle of leaves he turned back abruptly he thought he couldn't be weak in front of his brother, but it was a rabbit the rabbit came and sat on Lakshman's lap.
L: Tum bhi apni maa se bichad gye ho kya?
Asked lakshman to the rabbit while crying bitterly, in response the rabbit burried himself more in lakshman's lap. Lakshman just wept more he remebrred the way sita cared for him like a mother, he didn't deserve to be the son of janaknandini sita, he didn't deserve to be the husband of urmila, he didn't deserve to be a brother of Raghuvanshi ram. He felt a hand on his shoulder he looked up to see ram with his eyes moist, he rapidly wiped his tears and stood up and let go of the rabbit, but for their suprise the rabbit stood at lakshman's leg.

L: Kya hua bhaiyya apko kuch chahie mujhe bula lete na
R: Laksh tum jante ho na tum mujhse apne aasu nahi chupa sakte to kyu koshsish kar rahe ho? Huh?!
Hearing this lakshman couldn't control himself and burst crying in the embrace of ram.
L(crying): Mujhe kshama kar dijie bhaiyya mai apka bhai nahi ho sakta, mai janaknandini sita ka putra nahi ho sakta, mai urmila ka pati nahi ho sakta, mai iske lie yogya nahi hun.
R: Lakshman shant ho jao tumhari koi bhul nahi thi ye sab niyati ke karan ho raha hai. Aur tum kab aise wichar karne lage? Aise mera chota bhai lakshman kabhi nahi bolta tha