I'm fine!

R: Lakshman tum yudh abhyas karne kyo aaye tumhe bukhar hai na!
Bh: Haan lakshman tum yudh abhyas nahi karoge
Sh: Haan!
L: Bhaiyya mai thik hun dekhie
R: Achaa dikhao
Just then a cold wind blew by making lakshman shiver,but he liked that cool wind that's why he had got the fever.

Flashback

It was the rainy season and Lakshman loved that season though ram had scolded him many times because he stayed up late till night, and used to stay in the rain till he was drenched in the cool, but there was where he found peace. One night lakshman had fallen asleep on the gallery floor drenched in the rain water 💦.

Court

The queen mother's and the daughter in laws have gone to somnath for darshan.
R(to shatrughna): Lakshman kaha hai?
Sh: Pata nahi bhaiyya wo dikhe nahi
R: Thik hai aa jayega thodi der mai.
Ram continued to take the court but when Lakshman didn't come to the court till afternoon ram felt it weird because lakshman had a habit to wake up the first in the morning even before the cook and sisters. Ram dismissed his court early that day and went to lakshman's chamber to find him. They entered the chamber but didn't find lakshman, ram noticed the gallery door was open, he gestured Bharath and shatrughna to come in the gallery, there they found lakshman curled on the gallery floor drenched in water. Fear bubbled in their throats ram touched lakshman to wake him up and immediately got shocked he had fever he was sleeping the whole night 🌃 and had got the fever.
R: Lakshman utho!!
Bh: Lakshman....
Sh: Bhaiyya uthie
Finally lakshman woke up after some calls he flickered his eyes quite a few times till his vision became clear, his ever twinkling eyes were now pale.
L: Hmm?
R: Utho
Ram said as he helped his brother to get as in the room and put him to bed.
R: Shatrughna tum vaidya raaj ko le aao
Sh: Ji bhaiyya
Vaidya raaj checked lakshman and told he would be fine within two three days but he needed to be bedridden till minimum 2 days, he gave some herbs and told ram to mix it make a tonic and give it to lakshman by night.
Bh: Mai tab tak ek kapda aur pani le ata hun usse bukhar kam hoga.
R: Haan
Bharath left to get a cloth/rag and some water in a bottle, he returned in some time with the rag and bowl of watter he dipped the cloth and squeezed it, lakshman tried to protest and whimper in his weakened state but wasn't able to.
R: Shh... Saumitra tum thik ho jaoge hume tumhara khayal rakhne do
It was till evening lakshman's fever didn't decrease ram decided to give the tonic to lakshman, Bharath made lakshman sit and the three brothers somehow managed to make lakshman drink it, Bharath held lakshman's hands behind his back and ram made him drink the tonic, he sputtered at the first bite but drank it. Lakshman finally was able to open his eyes without fluttering them.

Present

L: Bhaiyya wo teen din paihle ki baat hai na ab to mujhe karne dijiye yudh abhyas!
Lakshman said pouting.
R: Acha thik hai chalo
Ram put a hand on Lakshman's shoulder and immediately said: Lakshman tumhara bukhar gaya nahi hai na
Bh: Lakshman tumne humse jhooth bola
Sh: Bhaiyya abhi chaliye aapke kamre mai!
The three brothers literally dragged lakshman into his room and forcefully put him to bed 🛌.
L: Bhaiyya jane dijiye na mujhe
R,Sh,Bh(in unison): Nahi
Lakshman pouted but after hours of pleading he decided to sleep finally. Next morning he woke up to a empty room he thought they might have gone for their morning rituals, he took this as an opportunity and went in the gallery. The cool breeze touched him as he opened the large door of gallery. He entered the gallery taking in the scenery which he'd missed from 3 days, he took a long inhaling breath the fresh air, it was the air that needed to light the fire🔥 of passion in him, it was his favourite spot whenever he was angry or sad be would come to this spot, even urmila wasn't allowed here, only his brothers were allowed here. This spot was his most used he sat here for hours seeing the stars 🌟. Finally lakshman convinced his other three brothers and was allowed to attend the court as he became busy with his usual works, ram even Bharath scolded him on that matter but lakshman mostly was so engorssed in his work he didn't even listen to what they were saying.