Valentines Special

Mulai dari awal

I removed his hand from my mouth and grimaced. "Should we meet up with the others? Sei would probably be the safest bet knowing him."

The two boys muttered under their breath, trying to think.

"So that leaves us, Shintaro, Sei, Tetsu, and probably Satsuki." I sighed, pushing my hair back into a ponytail. "Knowing Sei, he's probably going through this like a breeze in a good spot while watching us run around like chickens without heads. Shintaro is either hiding in a music room or the shogi club room. And Tetsu is probably in the library or walking around the school because of his low presence-"

I blinked. And then an all knowing grin settled onto my face. Aomine and Ryouta's expressions darkened, clicking on to what I was going to do. They both grabbed my shoulders, shaking me back and forth. "YOU CAN'T LOWER YOUR PRESENCE LIKE TETSU AND LEAVE US ALONE TO FEND FOR OURSELVES!" Aomine shouted, loudly.

"AOMINECCHI IS RIGHT-SSU!" Ryouta shouted as well, loudly. 

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" I cursed, loudly. "SHUT UP NOW OR ELSE THEY WILL-"

"FOUND THEM!" A bunch of squeals were heard and we all slowly turned around to see a bunch of girls and guys behind us, they had vicious lustful grins.

"Ah." Ryouta froze.

"Shit." I froze.

"Fuck." Aomine froze.

Aomine and Ryouta both turned to me and I gave a close eyed smile, patting their shoulders.

"I am one with the shadow." Was the last thing I said before disappearing.

"(N/N)!!" "(Y/N)!!"

"KYAAAAAA!!!! AOMINE-KUN!!!! KISE-KUN!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SAVE US!!!!"

I clasped my hands together, closing my eyes and praying for the two boys who were group jumped by a lot of girls. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I looked at the scene in front of me. "May you rest in peace, Daiki, Ryo. I will never forget you and your noble sacrifice."

With that, I swiftly ran away undetected.

"Tetsu-kun!" Momoi squealed, grabbing onto his arm.

"Ah, Momoi-san, you're safe," Kuroko replied, patting her head as she continued to latch onto her arm. "Have you seen anyone else?"

"Nu-uh!" She shook her head. "Last I heard was that (N/N)-chan, Dai-chan, and Ki-chan were running around the halls and Muk-kun got caught by a second year girl."

"I see." Kuroko hummed as they continued to hide behind a bookshelf in the library. 'This is it! I'll strike when Tetsu-kun isn't looking and get his ribbon! Ah I can't wait to go on a date with him!' Momoi blushed at the thought of her and Kuroko on a date. Cupping her cheeks with her hands as she internally squealed. While Kuroko was oblivious to Momoi's thoughts, he wondered about everyone else's safety.

"Tetsu-kun!" Momoi suddenly shouted making the phantom look at her.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry about this!" she then lunged at Kuroko, shocking him as she gripped his wrist and pulled the red ribbon off of him. Kuroko blinked, shocked while Momoi blushed red, squealing happily inside that she was able to get his ribbon. "I got your ribbon, Tetsu-kun!"

It took him a good three seconds to process what Momoi did before grabbing her own wrist, making her blush and stutter. "E-Eh? T-Tetsu-kun?"

He then untied the ribbon around her wrist, holding it in his hand. "I got your ribbon, Momoi-san." Momoi blinked.