Chapter 36

We walk in through the front door and I jump into the couch.

Mom slowly walks over and sits down next to me.

"Oh my god have you seen the new movie taken 3"

"no but I heard its really good" mom says

"have you seen the first and second one?"

"Yes of course, they are amazing"

"they really are, we should go see the third one in theatres tonight"

"sounds like a plan, do you want it to be just us or should we invite people?"

"How about I bring Ava and you bring aunt kimba?"

"Yaayy, ill text her right now" mom beams and runs into the other room, I take out my phone and text Ava.

B- brianna A-Ava

B- hey me, my mom, and my aunt are going to see taken 3 tonight, wanna come?😋

A- yesss omfg I've been dying to see that movie!! What time?

B- come over around 5 ish and we can get ready together😬

A- ok sounds great! I need someone to help me straighten the back of my hair anyway. I suck at that😒

B- ik you do😂😂😂

I put my phone away and mom comes into the room

"hey is Ava coming?"

"Yeah at 5, what about aunt kimba?"

"Yup at 7. I checked movie times, the movie starts at 7:45 so we have to leave at 7:15"

"okay" I say and she sits down next to me

"ugh im so tired" I stay laying down

"me too, wanna take a nap

"Sounds good" I say and we go into moms room

I set the alarm clock for 5pm and quickly climb under the covers next to mom and snuggle into her warm body.

She wraps her arms around me and I fall asleep with a slight smile on my face.

Im walking down the streets of london, alone.

I see a cute little cafe on the corner and decide to stop in for a cup of tea.

I walk in the Cutely decorated coffee shop with flowers and lace table cloths, the place is empty except for the cashier.

I smile to myself and walk over to the cashier

"hi, can I please get a cup of black pomagrante tea?"

"Sure" the man smiles and hands it to me.

I pay him and sit down and a table next to te window, As I take in the beautiful scenery a women walks over and sits across from me at my table.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She says looking out at the gorgeous view

"It sure is" I say smiling at the clean and deserted streets filled with all differnet colors and flowers.

"Do you know who I am?" She asks, I turn and study her face

"mum?" I say tear streaming down my face.

"Hello my baby girl" she says rapping me up in her warm embrace, I inhale her familiar vanilla and musk scent as the memories start flowing back.

"Why are you here?" I ask holding her tightly

"I wanted to see how my girl was doing" she says moving a piece of hair out of my face as I smile through my tears

Broken dreams (chim fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara