Chapter 4

*night time now*

We climb into my king sized bed. "Thanks for today kimba" she says putting her head on my chest

"no problem babe"

I open my eyes its morning and Cheryl's not next to me.

I shoot out of bed and run around the house shes not here.

"No she wouldn't of, she couldn't of "

I run to my front door and notice its open. "NOOOO CHERYL NOOOO" I scream and fall to my knees.

She went back to him she really did. Once my common sense comes back I quickly take out my phone and call nicola

K-Kimberley N- Nicola

N- hey Kim whats up

K- NICOLA SHES GONE (I sob into the phone)

N- what are you talking about Kim (she asks nervously)

K-come over ill explain it to you, hurry its urgent.

N-ok

I hang up the phone and sit at the kitchen table and take a sip of my coffee uneasily.

Would he really kill her? Is he beating her now? Is she calling my name for me to help her? If shes still alive?...

I realize the tears streaming down my face and I hear Nicola burst through the front door.

She runs into the kitchen still in her pjs and hair messed up.

She sits down at the table "Kim tell me everything"

"Cheryl does not show up to rehearsals because she cant, ashley wont let her. H-he b-beats her and she l-left my h-house this morning and h-he has h-her" I sob and Nicola hugs me tightly.

I look up at her and shes crying too "he beats her?" She sniffs "badly Nic, she came over yesterday and showed me. Her arms, legs, stomach and neck are covered in huge purple bruises"

"We need to find her Kim she needs us" Nicola says and I hear my cell ring.

I pull it out of my pocket and across the screen it reads "Cheryl"