Chapter 2

Huge purple bruises across her ribs.

"cheryl are there more" I say in complete shock "aye they are on my arms, me legs and me neck". I carefully roll up her sleeve and her once perfect skin is covered in purple bruises I look at her and she looks terrified.

I hug her as gentle as possible "cheryl who did this" "A-ashley" she sobs and I rub her back gently.

She takes her phone out of her pocket and shows me a message from ashley that says in capitals "CHERYL WHERE THE F*** DID YOU GO?! YOU KNOW YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE YOU BETTER BE HOME IN TWO MINUTES OR IM GONNA BEAT YOU WORSE THAN EVER!!!!"

"Oh my god babe" I say hugging her again as she cries

"he's gonna h-hurt us Kimba"

"no he's not because your staying here, hows about you go take a shower so I can put something on your bruises?" She nods and goes upstairs. I get her clean underwear, a pink tank top and pajama shorts and put them on the sink.

She comes downstairs 20 minutes later and I grab the bruise cream from the cabinet above the sink.

"Hey chez can you lay down on the couch?" I say and knell down next to her and I realize how bruised she is, Her arms, legs, and stomach are completely covered.

Seeing her like this hurts my eyes and my heart, how could she put up with all this and not tell anyone. I rub the cream on her stomach, arms and legs.