Chapter 20

*sunday*

Brianna's pov

I wake up at 8 am and I happily get out of bed and change into a royal blue romper with gold chain sandals also I Straighten my long brown hair and put on my makeup.

I grab my iphone and quickly run out the door at exactly 10 am.

I wait outside on the front step for about 10 mintues and Cheryl's limo pulls up, I run to the limo and the driver opens the door for me.

I see cheryl sitting in the back seat and I jump into her open arms

"I missed you so much" I say hugging her tightly

"missed you too"

After a few Minutes I ask "so where are we going?"

"We are going a couple places actually but first lets stop at starbucks" she tells the driver and we soon pull in the starbucks parking lot.

She gets a grande coffee and I get a Viente vanilla bean frappe.

We take our drinks back to the car and we go to this mystery place.

After about a 20 minute drive we arrive at a stable "surprise" cheryl says and I gasp.

"No way" I say In shock, I have not been horseback riding since back at the orphanage about 4 years ago.

"Come on" cheryl says and pulls me into where the horses are kept "do you know how to ride too?" I ask and cheryl shakes her head.

I find a white horse named majesty and climb on her "Come on cheryl" I say and out stretch my hand, she reluctantly takes it and I pull her up and she sits behind me and wraps her arms tightly around my waist.

I flick the reigns and majesty gallops down the trail.

"This is amazing"

After a few hours through a forest type path we head back to the stables.

We leave the horse farm and we decide to head Home. We get home and decide to go to Cheryl's private beach behind her house.

I put on a white lace bikini and cheryl puts on a cheetah print bikini.

We grab our towels and chairs and walk down to the beach about 20 feet below her house.

When we finally get there and I help cheryl set up the tanning chairs. I lay my towel on my tanning chair and run into the water.

"Come on cheryl" I scream and she follows me in

"this is freezing" she gasps and I laugh, I splash water in her face and she shrieks and does it back.

We have a splash war until cheryl finally surrenders

"ok...OK YOU WIN" she says spitting out salt water

"ew that tastes gross" she adds wiping her tongue with the back of her hand

"cheryl your not suppose to drink it, its salt water" I say trying to keep a serious face

"I know that, thank you very much" she says sarcastically and we both laugh hysterically.

"Im gonna go work on my tan" I say and cheryl nods.

I get out of the water and lay on the huge white lounge chair and set the timer for 20 minutes.

"Put ya sunscreen on" cheryl says and I ignore her.

"PUT YA SUNSCREEN ON" cheryl says louder and I groan "do I have to"

"yes, unless you wanna look like a tomato"

"ughhh fine" I say and quickly put on the spray on sunscreen and lay back down.

After 20 minutes I turn over and time the other side.

When im finally done I look over to cheryl who is doing the same thing as me

"are you done tanning?" I ask and cheryl nods "aye, wanna make a sandcastle?"

"Sure" I laugh

"Whats so funny" she pouts

"Your just like a little kid"

"no I'm not" she says sticking out her tongue

"ok are we gonna make this sandcastle or fight over what a little kid you are?"

"I'm not a little kid, but ok"